|Product Dimensions||5.19 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches|
|Item model number||KK-R1-NA|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Phthalate free, Bpa free, Lead free, Latex free|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
Kiinde Kozii Baby Bottle Warmer and Breast Milk Warmer with Safe Warm Water Bath Technology and Auto Shutoff for Warming Breast Milk, Infant Formula and Baby Food
Enhance your purchase
- SAFE & EASY WARMING: The Kozii baby bottle warmer creates a flowing warm water bath (NOT dangerous steam) to quickly and gently thaw and warm breast milk according to CDC and USDA guidelines. Unlike other warmers, Kozii does not require that you measure or add water with each use. It uses an auto-shutoff feature, so when the time is up, the warmer shuts off and completely removes the heat source from the bottle.
- A GREAT BABY SHOWER GIFT: Every new mom knows convenience is key when it comes to feeding a baby. Kozii is a great way to heat up expressed breast milk, baby formula, or baby food as safely and quickly as possible. It’s an excellent product to use alongside other accessories, including a breast pump, bottle sterilizer, and bottle set. Put one of these baby registry best sellers on your registry today!
- UNIVERSAL WARMING CHAMBER: Kozii’s warming chamber is designed for bags, pouches, bottles, and jars alike and it’s great for first-time moms. It’s gentle enough to thaw frozen breast milk and powerful enough to heat up pureed baby food. It heats foods to the perfect temperature for Baby so you don’t have to worry about overheating. You’ll be able to use Kozii from birth through the toddler years.
- PRESERVES NUTRIENTS IN BREAST MILK: Breast milk is full of the great stuff! That’s why Kozii uses gentle heat to preserve the unique set of nutrients found in breast milk. You won’t have to worry about the integrity of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and white blood cells naturally occurring in a mother’s milk.
- WARMS MANY CONTAINERS & MATERIALS: Kozii can heat up virtually any reusable or disposable container including milk storage bags, milk pouches, baby bottles, food jars, or liner bottles. It can handle both frozen and thawed breast milk and is great for heating up baby formula. Bottle steamers can overheat easily and aren’t effective for all materials. That’s why Kozii uses gently flowing, warm water.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The patented SafeHeat Technology of the Kiinde Kozii allows for high-speed warming using a low temperature, nutrient-safe water bath, maintaining the integrity of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and white blood cells naturally occurring in breast milk.
Simplifying life for you and your little one
Kiinde started as a grassroots team of MIT nerds, driven by passion and inspired by the challenges of new parenthood to create much-needed innovative products that simplify the lives of busy parents, while keeping their little ones safe and happy.
Our unique product-design strategy is defined by combining the talents of world-class engineers and product developers with a disciplined, customer-centric philosophy. Everything is designed in-house - we don’t outsource what we consider to be the most important part of our process. At Kiinde, our goal is to support and encourage the bond between parents and babies by making daily parenting tasks a little bit easier.
Compare with similar items
Dr. Brown's Deluxe Baby Bottle Warmer
Philips Avent, Baby Bottle Warmer
Dr. Brown's MilkSPA Breast Milk and Bottle Warmer
Philips Avent Fast Baby Bottle Warmer with Smart Temperature Control and Automatic Shut-Off
The First Years Night Cravings Bottle Warmer & Cooler, Blue/White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||5.19 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches||5.5 x 7.9 x 9.6 inches||6.3 x 6.89 x 7.28 inches||7.9 x 6.6 x 9.1 inches||6.3 x 6.89 x 7.29 inches||7 x 10.25 x 10.5 inches|
The Kiinde (pronounced kind) kozii allows parents to safely and quickly warm breast milk, formula, and food in storage Bags, bottles, or jars of all shapes, sizes, and Materials. It is the first and only warmer designed specifically to follow all guidelines set forth by the CDC (centers for Disease Control) and the USDA (United States department of Agriculture) to safely thaw and warm breast milk using warm, flowing water. Patent pending safe heat technology allows high-speed warming using a low temperature, nutrient-safe water bath that is safe for breast milk. The built-in timer eliminates the risk of overheating. The result is an infant bottle warmer that is safer, more precise, faster, and easier to use than conventional warmers that use high-temperature steam. The high temperature of these types of warmers can be damaging to the antibodies and nutrients contained in breast milk. Kozii's warming chamber is designed to accommodate a full 8-ounce bag of frozen breast milk and to quickly bring it to serving temperature. Safe heat ensures that the contents of the warmer are brought to the same temperature every time as easily as possible. A simple, easy-to-read timer allows parents to set the desired warming time by simply turning the knob. When the time is up, the warming stops completely, eliminating the risk of overheating, even if the bottle or bag is left in the warmer for longer than intended. Here at Kiinde, we take customer service seriously. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us (our support email address can be found on our website). feed your infant the quick and easy way. Try kozii today!
Brand new in unopened box
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When it is working - it's excellent!! I love the product. However, it is not durable if it breaks - twice - with such light use.
If you're going to make a product to help parents resolve a frustrating issue--try and make sure it lasts more than a month.
Two of these that have broken in only FOUR months. I’m amazed at how poorly this is constructed. We used this strictly for one breastmilk bottle per day, so it’s definitely barely used. We constantly watched the water level and cleaned it. DO NOT BUY THIS WARMER! It’s 2-3X the price of other warmers out there and it only works for about 1-2 months. It’s so frustrating buying something (when you already have to buy so much) and it’s not dependable. Save yourself the heartache.
UPDATE- we've used this about 20 times and it no longer heats up.
By Amazon Customer on October 11, 2017
By Tesca24 on August 12, 2017