|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 3 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||CD06|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Kikkerland CD06 Grenade Screwdriver Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hand Grenade Screwdriver Set
- Tool set inside grenade includes driver, small, medium, and large Phillips and flathead-style bits
- A creative and unique spin on your regular screwdriver set
- 7 Piece set is secretly hidden inside the compact grenade
- Tips are held in by a strong magnet- easy to use and hold
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I was actually going to give it to someone, but I can't now.
I don't think tools should be fragile.
2) Don't even think about trying to put your keys in your pocket once the grenade is attached, the thing is about the size of a tennis ball. Good luck.
3) Now that I have established that it will be impossible to bring this around with you, it then just becomes something that sits on your desk at work as a conversation piece.
4) The little attachments are really hard to get out, you practically need a pair of pliers to take them out.
5) Looks cool and is fun to toss at unsuspecting friends and coworkers.
On a practical note, I do wish the unit came with Torx bits, which are so popular nowadays. And... be warned... the magnets on these babies are STRONG! One day I had the thing stashed in my pocket, you know, playing a little game of "let's mess with dad," when I passed by the refrigerator. Dang if this thing didn't nearly rip right through the pocket of my army fatigue pants as it tried to get to that steel!
As my kids are always losing their tool sets (they'd lose their earbuds if I hadn't hotglued them into place) - I decided to carbiner one of these to each of their Carmen Sandiego backpacks. Well, what a ruckus that school's liberal administrators and staff and security officers made!
Still - two of our kids survived the police stand-off (flesh wounds - which earned them nachos for dinner, their favorite), and they know their little sister stood up for our 2nd Amendment right to be armed at school - even if it is with a cheap plastic Chinese screwdriver kit.
The first thing I noticed the instant it came out of the Amazon box was that it is not the size of a real grenade. But it wasn't for me and I know the person we were giving it to would have no experience with the real thing so they wouldn't know or care.
The other important point about this came when the recipient opened the gift (it was Christmas with the family so we were all together). He opened it, took it apart, shrugged his shoulders, put it back together, said nothing, and put it down. That said volumes to us: he was not impressed, he couldn't think of anything nice to say about it, and even the novelty of it being grenade-like didn't save it.
So that was money down the tubes (yeah, it's only five bucks, but still it was five bucks wasted). We probably should have sent it back but we felt it was better to just let the whole topic die quietly. Fortunately we had gotten him a bunch of other cool stuff he loved.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cool gadget, clip that hold gender together doesn't work but it's cool lookingPublished 14 months ago by penny marie
This was a gift for my son and it went over like a BANG!!!
He loved it and is still using it today!
Thus is not the tool to complete your automotive collection, but it fun and useful to have around an office desk for a few light weight projects.Published on December 27, 2013 by B. Kraemer
The plastic is slightly cheap feeling, but otherwise a great product! It doesn't seem so cheap that it will break easily on you though either. It is a neat screwdriver set overall.Published on December 15, 2013 by T. Downs
This is not an ornament, But I made it into an ornament and gave it to my son that was out of the country. I like multipurpose gifts. He loved this mini screw driver set.Published on December 14, 2013 by Asa Avishia