Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kikkerland Clip Photo Mobile, Silver" and save 49% off the $8.89 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kikkerland Clip Photo Mobile, Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MEMORIES TO CHERISH – Wee Gallery Photo Mobile from Kikkerland is made of stainless steel. Create your own mobile with photos of you and your family to add that personal touch, or use Wee Gallery flash cards and turn them into a cool, fun décor.
- A HANGING CLASSIC – Create classic décor in your children’s nursery with this stainless steel Kikkerland mobile kit. This mobile hangs from the ceiling.
- A COMPLETE SET – This photo mobile features a metallic finish with 10 clips. Use two clips per card for a sturdy hold.
- OUR EXPERT ADVICE – To face the cards or photos downward, use four clips per card. This will also ensure that your baby's attention will be captured by the images on the cards.
- A DÉCOR AND LEARNING IN ONE – Use flash cards to help develop your baby’s visual abilities. When your baby is older, display favorite photos or to create an interesting display to match your child's room decorations.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Turn Wee Gallery flash cards into a cool, urban mobile with the stainless steel Kikkerland mobile kit. Use two clips per card. Five cards needed to fill the mobile. To face the cards downward, use four clips per card. When a baby is older, use the kit to display favorite photos.
Compare to similar items
This item Kikkerland Clip Photo Mobile, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||17" wide and 22" long||13 Tall||One Size||na|
Top customer reviews
It literally took just a couple of minutes to hang. I used a ribbon to hang it from the ceiling and then started out with her art cards. Once she got bored with those we started using photographs of friends and family. You even hang small, lightweight toys. Or lightweight ornaments, or whatever you can think of. Its easily customizable.
It doesn't rotate on its own or play music. We had a ton of other things that played music so I didn't care about that but it would have been nice to be able to wind it up or push a button instead of standing and twisting the ribbon forever so that it would cause the mobile to spin as it untwisted itself. But again, I wanted something that could be used later.
Now she has grown out of her crib and into a toddler bed. We will soon be moving the mobile to a different part of her room to display photos of family members. Later she can choose which photos or whatever she wants in the mobile.
As I finish writing this review, I will buy another one for myself.
review copied and adapted from "By Phatboy Boogaloo on November 21, 2011" since she/he said prettyy much what I wanna say ;)
I like this mobile and receive many complements about it. Tool-free assembly is very easy if you just look at the three parts and the diagram on the package. The thin, rigid wires practically disappear, giving the appearance that your photos (or other artwork) are floating in mid-air. I placed two back-to-back photos (attached together with temporary adhesive) in each spiral and they're still securely hanging there several months later. If photos (displayables) bump into one another, movement can be adjusted by changing the angle of the segments with gentle hand pressure.
The product description clearly states "slender wires", "spiral-style clips", "lightweight displayables", and "hanging hardware not included". So - no heavy items (displayables), and no tools are required for assembly. You will need to screw an eyelet or hook into your ceiling and fishing line or strong thread to hang it. And yes, it's large - the size is also specified in the product description.
It is a little more flimsy than I expected, but it worked for me and looks cute.
The reason this is only a three star: Mine arrived with a missing clip. Each extension has a clothespin type clip (which is very easy to hang things on). This is where you attach the cards. One of mine was missing. Rather than return mine (because it was being made as a gift) I was able to use jewelry making tools to move the center clip to the missing spot so it was symmetrical.
I have had such awesome results with most of their other products that I just think this one did not work for me or my purposes.