Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2013
I will definitely use this again. I had such a difficult time finding it in my local grocery store, so I ordered it. I used it for a marinade and let it sit in the fridge for about an hour. Worked very well.
on September 10, 2013
An excellent product that supports Japanese Style Cooking. It has a very nice sweet flavor that really compliments most any dish that needs a touch of that sweet rice wine.
Enthusiast: Cookingon November 1, 2013
I purchased this online and was quite happy with that purchase and the product. I have now discovered that while I might still consider purchasing it online, I will try my local grocer first because they now carry it (same brand, w/out shipping and handling prices) on their shelves. I can't say enough about the product itself, however. Makes an absolutely great cabbage slaw.
on January 16, 2016
Love cooking with this
on September 25, 2015
as advertised, timely delivery
on April 15, 2014
What can I say. It's Rice vinegar and serves it purpose Packaging was a bit of a pain, but no big deal.
on May 11, 2015
Worth a try!
on February 23, 2014
It would be very difficult to cook most of the Japanese signature dishes without Mirin. Teriyaki without Mirin is flat and 'missing something";A stir fry without it is just not right. You really can't substitute it for anything else. This brand Kikkoman is very good. A must have kitchen staple for the serious cook.
on September 9, 2016
SINCE I DONT DRINK, A LITTLE OF THIS GOES A LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, WAY....
I made the mistake of not checking the reviews or ingredients for this product - thinking is a quick off-the-shelf commodity purchase. Turns out it's completely fake - not real rice wine at all. It's got glucose and corn syrup added.

Tastes and smells awful.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question