Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kikuichi Molybdenum Stainless 9.5 Inch GYUTO Knife
|Price:||$215.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All purpose Gyuto or Chefs knife measuring 9.5 inches on the blade; workhorse in the kitchen for chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing
- Each blade is made of molybdenum stainless steel for a sharp cutting surface and edge retention
- The compressed wood handle has 2 rivets for optimum balance and durability
- Packaged in an exquisite gift box with sharpening and care instructions
- Lifetime warranty; Made in Japan; hand wash and dry only
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Kikuichi is the only knife manufacturer today that can trace its roots back over 700 years with a legacy as a true samurai swordsmith. Handcrafted in Japan, the Kikuichi Molybdenum Stainless Steel Series is one of the Company's more popular knife collections because of its quality performance and relatively moderate price point. The performance of any knife is determined by the quality of the steel. This series consist of high molybdenum content steel, often referred to as 'moly steel', which allows the steel alloy to be heated to high temperatures and achieve a Rockwell hardness rating of 59. The result is an excellent knife with harder steel and a true razor sharp edge that will impress yet is easy to maintain. Bottom line, this steel is hard enough to hold a true razor sharp edge that will make kitchen work a breeze and last for years. Packaged in its own gift box, this can be the perfect gift for the home or professional cook . . . or gift it to yourself.