- File Size: 437 KB
- Print Length: 135 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: eXtasy Books (February 3, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 3, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N27K8XT
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #629,500 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.50|
Save $1.51 (23%)
Kilig: Elation (Tales from the Archipelago Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 135 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Kilig: Elation (Tales from the Archipelago Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
One of the things that most enticed me about this book was where it is based. It centers around to big cities in the Philippines. Louie’s company is based in Manila. They send him to work in Bacolod, which is where Marc lives and works. Throughout the book, the author shows the culture and some of the words, phrases, and expressions used. Thankfully there is a glossary in the back of the book. What was an added bonus was getting some facts and a little bit of the island’s history. All this, while maintaining the story.
Also, I loved the pace of the relationship. From the first meeting to the happy conclusion nothing felt rushed or pushed. The timing from their first meeting to their first date was very realistic. It’s what you would expect from two very busy business men. While some steps were faster than others, you’re left with the feeling of it being the natural progression. The time flowed smoothly.
The troubles and concerns matched perfectly to the country’s culture. I found this to be a sweet romance that also taught me about a culture I’m not familiar with. The mannerisms of the society were described so you could fully understand how their community functions. Who was respected and why. Overall, this was a diverse story of love and culture.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance