- File Size: 110 KB
- Print Length: 28 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ellington Marketing, LLC (June 11, 2012)
- Publication Date: June 11, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008AWLLEO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,247,008 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #620 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating
- #1414 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #2541 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
Kill The Clutter: Declutter Your Home and Organize Your Life Kindle Edition
|Length: 28 pages|
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Best of all, the author didn't make it sound like I needed to spend hundreds on storage containers or invest in a closet system costing hundreds (or thousands) of dollars.
I started out rating 4 stars but as I was typing this review, I found myself looking at the bookcase next to my desk and mentally de-cluttering it. Then I actually stopped typing and did an entire shelf of it, starting a 'donation box' of books. Before I knew it, I had straightened out the whole thing, including dusting. Plus I already have a box and a half of donations. Where will today's clutter-be-gone whirlwind end? LOL.
Any book on clutter-busting that actually got me to make such a quick start on such a big chore certainly deserves 5 stars.
There! I just wrote this "book"!
The best description of this book is, "There is no there there."
This book is not worth the 2.5 seconds it takes to download it from the cloud.
The only reason it gets one star is because it was free.
Was hoping for some new ideas that would help make my life easier, make clean up quicker, or give me fresh ways to control clutter. Didn't find it here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have misplaced this book because I am not organized. Ironic right? I am searching through my things to find it and get myself organized and de-cluttered.Published on January 13, 2014 by Donna L. Piccioli
I loved this book! I think I loved it so much because when I grow up I want to be a Interior designer. Read morePublished on January 6, 2014 by Julia
Joke or not, my lovely spouse took it to heart and has throughly enjoyed it. Now, she's trying to de-clutter me!Published on March 11, 2013 by Edward D. Lacey
While this was a good effort, there just wasn't much new here. I found the writing mechanics to be lacking as well.Published on October 2, 2012 by Amazon Customer
OK, it is fairly edited, full of good tips, but that's it. Nothing original, nothing probably You don't know yet. Free? OK. 2,99 $? Read morePublished on August 10, 2012 by Conti Luca
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Decorating
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating