Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 209 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 447 reviews
on March 16, 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It captured me and held onto the last page. I couldn't put it down. I am a painter myself and that is what drew me to the book after reading about it. Not at all what I expected...but I loved it. I put it down long enough to eat..sleep a few hours and picked up where I left off while I ate breakfast. Haven't read a book that kept my attention like this in a very long time. I totally enjoyed it and highly recommend it to those who enjoy a good book with surprises along the way.
on August 21, 2017
I love James Patterson. He writes stories that pull you in and won't let you go. Kill Me If You Can is non-stop action with surprising twists and turns. Highly recommended!
on April 19, 2017
Loved it, Love this author!!!!
on June 21, 2014
This book caught your attention from the first page. The characters were richly developed with plot twists and surprises all the way up to the end. I recommend this book.
on November 13, 2014
As I said before James can't write a bad book
on April 3, 2016
It was a very good story line. Quick reading, with plenty of action. You never knew what was going to happen next. That is why I have read most of James Patterson books. They have good story lines.
on June 24, 2017
Cleaver indeed,could not put it down!
on December 5, 2016
It was a book I hadn't read before and wasn't sure when I started. But once again J. Patterson came through and I couldn't put it down.
on February 28, 2017
This is by far the best James Patterson book ever. I wish there was a part 2. A must read.
on March 19, 2015