- File Size: 1274 KB
- Print Length: 278 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0992635764
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 28, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LDPMLVM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#212,255 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #483 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Serial Killers
- #779 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Assassinations
- #1389 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > International Mystery & Crime
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Kill Plan (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Ms. Hudson is an expert at plot development and character creation, and in this book she keeps the readers on the edge of their seats, trying to keep up with the twists and turns.
At one point it looks like the killer won't be caught. ..
But read for yourself and let Skyberg take you away from the same old stuff to a place where you can help catch a serial killer.
I loved book 1 (Fresh Doubt) and book 2 (Kill Plan) followed up strongly. Can't wait for book 3 to see what adventure this FBI agent has on the foreign soil of London.
On the whole, though, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I'd give it a 4.4, but this pesky ranking system forces me to round. Things moved along fine. The antagonist's attack on the protagonist right after she finally moves in to a new apartment was a nice touch. And, by the way, this protagonist is another example of a strong, female character, a trend in modern fiction (reflecting the fact that most of the reading audience is female?--here males spend free time watching American football; in the UK they watch rugby and soccer). As far as I'm concerned, women should rule the world because then we'd probably need fewer MI's-whatever and FBI/CIAs and suffer through fewer wars. (This author and I would have to find something else to write about then!)
Unfortunately, Eva's website says that the author died in March 2015 from cancer. Sadly, an exceptional talent is lost. The Skyberg novels were her last work with all three written in the year before her death after she had been told her cancer was terminal.
If you enjoy police thrillers, you owe it to yourself to read the Skyberg series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The characters are interesting, believable and well developed. The ending is well done.Read more
Satisfying ( maybe not exactly the right word) ending.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > International Mystery & Crime
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Serial Killers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Serial Killers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > International Mystery & Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Assassinations