- File Size: 585 KB
- Print Length: 96 pages
- Publication Date: May 6, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00COS46Q0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#607,815 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #416 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer > General
- #424 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Internal Medicine > Oncology > Cancer
- #1464 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
Killer Boobs: How My Breasts Tried to Kill Me Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This blog format book is at times sad, humorous, happy, and sobering. What stood out to me is how helpful the practical things, like cooking, can be to someone fighting an illness and his/her family, even if it doesn’t feel like it does to the one who is helping. I appreciate the author sharing her journey so honestly and openly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It might be strange to call a book about a topic like this 'delightful' but I can't resist! Amy's honesty, sarcasm and humor come through loud and clear. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
What a great book. It seems odd to call a book about breast cancer "a fun read," but this certainly was. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Alison Walgren
This memoir was everything you expect from a story about fighting breast cancer, and a million things you don't. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Di G.
I loved this book! Amy clearly kept her candor and sense of humor intact throughout this ordeal. I would recommend this book to anyone facing cancer, having a friend or loved one... Read morePublished on November 18, 2013 by Jillvv
I thought it was a well written and interesting journey through the fear, sorrow, anger that truly would accompany this horrible diagnosis no matter what the age of the person! Read morePublished on November 17, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Easy read. Nicely done. Felt a connection with Amy as I am just about to go down the same chemo regimen.Published on October 27, 2013 by bob
The read was very enjoyable. You'd never really know what it's like to go through something like this. Read morePublished on October 15, 2013 by Evmurphy
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Internal Medicine > Oncology > Cancer
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing