Killer Tomatoes Eat France
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The razor-toothed tomatoes return in "Killer Tomatoes Eat France," affectionately known as Part IV of the Tomatoes Trilogy. This time they've developed an appetite for dining a' la Francaise! Filmed in France, the juicy plot unfolds as the evil professor Gangreen (John Astin) and his bungling henchman Igor (Steve Lundquist) create a new strain of tomatoes to devour the country. Only a young American tourist claiming to be Michael J. Fox (Marc Price, Skippy from "Family Ties") and his girlfriend (former Miss Universe, Angela Visser), who's one hot tomato herself, can stop them!
The battle rages from the dungeon of France's newest tourist attraction, "Igor's Really Big Castle," to a Ben Hur-style car chase around the Arc de Triomphe and a heavy metal rock riot at the Louvre.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Of course the film is campy, silly, weird and amusing....Just what we were looking for in crazy, light, entertainment..
Most recent customer reviews
There. I've gotten the bad out of the way. Now for the good.Read more
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > 4-for-3 DVD
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Horror
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Science Fiction
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > All Fox Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Science Fiction > General