Killerspin JET200 Table Tennis Paddle
|Price:||$30.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 ply wood designed for durability and basic level of play
- Memory Book makes your ping pong experience more memorable. It allows for collecting scores, signatures, personalized messages as well as protecting your paddle.
- Jet Basic Rubber (green/black) which in combination with this blade allow tremendous control
- Flexible PVC side tape that protects the side of the racket
- Blade with flared handle rating out of 10: control 8.5; spin7; speed 6
- Comes with a 30-day warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Killerspin JET200 Table Tennis Paddle Lime
50-Pack KEVENZ 3-Star 40mm Orang Table Tennis Balls,Advanced Training Ping Pong Balls (Practice ping-pong Ball)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Game Room Guys||Amazon.com||KEVENZ||Amazon.com||PASOL Ping Pong Paddle Expert||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 10.9 x 1.2 in||7.3 x 12 x 2.8 in||7.7 x 8.6 x 4.5 in||12 x 7 x 1.75 in||6 x 10 x 1 in||7 x 11 x 2 in|
NEW DESIGN with a gift box! The Killerspin JET200 table tennis paddle is one of the best sellers on the market…for good reason. With 5 layers of premium wood and performance rubbers, the JET200 is a step up from comparable rackets in terms of power, control and spin. The equal-weight distribution and quality construction is engineered to cater to the all-around player’s game with a focus on precision shots and finesse. Superior feel with power to spare allows you to utilize all aspects of your game for precise placement and hard-hitting shots when needed. The green/black rubber combination will add style and flair to your game as you hone your skills with the JET200. The product comes with a 30-day limited warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
On the scale of 1-5:
Power - 3
Spin - 5
Control - 5
If this is your first time buying a paddle, a premade one will suffice. If you've already played for many months with a premade and you think you're ready to move onto a better quality paddle, I'd recommend getting a custom built one (or just buy the parts and glue them yourself. There are dozens of tutorials on youtube.).