Killing A Fat Guy: How To Kill The Fat Person Living In Your Mind And Create The Fit, Healthy Person You've Always Wanted To Be Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
In 2011 Gary began studying coaching psychology at Capella University. He also attended the Robbins-Madanes Center for Strategic Intervention, where he studied strategic intervention coaching, human needs psychology, and relationship psychology as well as the Spencer Institute for Life Coaching, where he studied Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- Publisher : Bricklayer Publishing (April 6, 2014)
- File Size : 1055 KB
- Print Length : 178 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publication Date : April 6, 2014
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B00JJ6OO6C
- Page Numbers Source ISBN : 1492316229
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,542,671 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: