- File Size: 177 KB
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Stephen Denny; 1 edition (April 27, 2013)
- Publication Date: April 27, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CKBRV72
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,557,185 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Killing Giants Framework: 3 Areas of Excellence That Define How Davids Topple Goliaths Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
But, what is really great about this e-book is that Denny has used his experience speaking to and working with companies to refine his strategies. By organizing the original ten chapters into three areas of excellence, he has created a framework that is clear and actionable.
While his original book provides a diverse set of stories and strategies, this companion ties them all together in a way that helps re-frame the difficulties we face. Yet, the power of Stephen's work continues to be the way in which the mix of strategies helps us to see our different challenges in new ways. So, this concise e-book does not fully replace the original. Use it to sample Denny's insightful writing before purchasing the book or as a post-reading action plan. Either way both the original and this companion are well worth it.
This Framework that Mr. Denny has written really allows the reader to take the first Killing Giants to new heights and beyond. I recommend this book to any and everyone who is in a field related to business. This book is for those who have a need to shift prevailing mindsets in their industry(Because of the broad range of fields Killing Giants covers I could see this book being applied in non-traditional business fields such as teaching). 5 Stars!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Strategic Planning
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing