Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 4, 2012
Having read other biographies on Pres. Lincoln, some from the 1950's, "Killing Lincoln" by far was the most factual, detailed and did not contain many "facts" that could not be verifyed.
The mystique that our 16th President brings in this book and continues through the centuries to be beloved by most could be felt in this book and is a reason I read this book and will be sure that it is a physical part of my history collection.
Thank You Bill O'Reilley and Martin Dugar for a masterfull piece of history and a great story.
Sixto Aponte
Oviedo, FL
2 people found this helpful
on September 7, 2012
I really enjoyed the writing of the book. I learned alot of history while reading the book. I think it is the best book that of read of Lincoln's assassination.
on December 17, 2012
A well written account of the assassination. How much was contributed by O'Reilly, as opposed to the "ghost writer", I have no way of knowing. At least O'Reilly acknowledged that there was assistance!
on March 13, 2014
Excellent writer and very concise on the way it was put together. I thought I knew history but there was several things I learned by reading this book. I highly recommend this book for all ages.
on September 5, 2013
Informative and well written. Great read. A riveting story with insight into the life, times and inside stories behind the events.
on January 7, 2013
This is a must read book ,making O'Reilly one of the best writers of the day. Was given Killing Kenndy as a gift and after reading that knew I had to purchase Killing Lincoln.
on February 13, 2013
I could not put this book down! It was superbly written! I am a Civil War "buff"....and still I
did not know the behind the scenes goings-on. To understand where our Nation is currently....one
has to understand its History. This writing goes a long way in revealing the underpinnings of discontent.
Well done!
on October 20, 2012
This book is a wonderful easy read. It is just full of history and it makes all of the historic people come alive.
on January 10, 2012
a very imformative book concerning the last days of the civil war and the life of abraham lincoln. alot of imformation was revealed that questions the conspiracy theory.
on January 28, 2014
Bill did a great job on the historical facts and weaving in Lincoln's everyday life. I also liked the information on Mary, and getting to know her a little better.