Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 6, 2013
Excellent book. Many details new to me about this historical man who was so dedicated to serving all people of this great nation.
on December 31, 2012
Due to my fascination with history, this was a top ten for me. Can't wait to read killing Kennedy. Opened my eyes. HOOYAH AMERICA!
on December 26, 2012
I loved this book, especially the descriptions of Civil War battles. O'Reilly should write a Civil War book or two - I'd buy them!
on November 17, 2011
Illinois is called the Land Of Lincoln and as such we were taught Lincoln American History over and over in lower and upper school. This book is spell binding in its content. I learned so much more from this book than I was ever taught in the classroom. I have since passed the book on to my father in law and husband and plan to send a copy to my grandchildren who still reside in Illinois... this book is a page turner and the suspense just builds and builds. You think you know about the Lincoln assassination, but this book tells you so much more and you just keep turning the pages. A great read!

Every American school should put this book on their reading lists.
on January 3, 2013
This book hooked me from the beginning. The descriptions of events, presented in great detail, created pictures in my mind that gave me an appreciation for the dedication and suffering on both sides of the civil war. Lincoln's hope for a re-United States was presented as a genuine love of country, of ONE country. It makes me sad to think about how divided the nation has become in just four short years. Will we ever have another Lincoln?
on March 9, 2015
I bought this book for my husband and he has not read it yet. Our friends recommended it so highly that I know he will enjoy it.
on March 7, 2015
This book made me appreciate just how much some the in country liked President Lincoln and where heart broken when he was killed.
on January 7, 2015
The best by Mr. O'Reilly! I learned a ton about the last days of one of our greatest presidents ever! A must read for everyone!
on November 3, 2014
A very fun read with intriguing detail. It's strange to me that the roof of the Hotel Lincoln in Chicago is named the J. Parker.
on August 31, 2014
Incredible read. Brilliantly written, a true thriller even though you know the ending. Why haven't the DNA results come back??