- Killmore is all the makings of a movie and I expect to see it as such one day. Do NOT miss the chance to say, "I read the book before it hit the big screens." - Nicole Strycharz (author)
- This book wasn't anything like I expected it to be.. And I LOVED it! - Laurie Breitsprecher (Killmore cover model)
- "Killmore is Martha Sweeney's first attempt at romantic suspense and it was a successful one...The balance is spot on, always driven equally by the threat of danger and the promise of romance. I love a good puzzle, and this one had me guessing, wondering, swooning, and laughing (possibly snorting)." - Elisa Marie Hopkins (author)
- "Where to start... Killmore was absolutely amazing! " - TDC Book Reviews
- "And that my friends is how you end a suspense book in my eyes!!...Bravo, Martha Bravo!!!!" - Diana, Books and Coffee Cups
From the Back Cover
I was used by the Feds to report on the dealings of Antonio Herrera - the major Mexican crime lord since his uncle passed, leaving everything to Antonio. I knew everything about Antonio's business. How, you ask? I was the only woman he kept close, really close - he claimed he loved me. You get to see and hear a lot of interesting things when you hold that kind of status.
Now, the Feds have me in what they claim is witness protection. However, I never feel safe knowing he's out there. My family thinks I'm dead. All the while, I keep to myself, avoid most people in my new hometown and train rigorously everyday--waiting for the time when the devil comes calling for his debt to be paid.