Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Killzone: Liberation - Sony PSP
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Unique Third Person Camera - This new intelligent camera system gives the player the best overview capturing all of the intense action, enabling them to make tactical decisions before engaging in a firefight
- New and Returning Characters - The player reprises the role of the battle hardened Templar (although other familiar characters appear including Rico) as he attempts to save ISA hostages taken captive by the evil General Metrac and leads the battle to gain the liberation of Southern Vekta. The player will have to overcome all new Helghast enemies including bodyguards (complete with riot shield defence) and trained killer dogs
- Missions - The fight against the new, sinister General spans over 16 missions in a variety of new environments.
- Weaponry - Players will be able to utilize a wide range of weaponry including sniper rifles and a crossbow with explosive tipped arrows and more
- Tactical Command System - At specific points in the game, players will be able to use a new Tactical Command System to give orders to an AI buddy during frantic firefights
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Two months have passed since the conclusion of Killzone
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The graphics are not that good.
The strafing option almost never worked for me.
The lack of a second thumb stick on the PSP takes some getting used to for this type of game.
Sometimes your partner will get in your way or do stupid stuff (even though you can control them to a degree).
You have to rely on the AI's target lock for for shooting and sometimes it does not lock on even though you are facing your target (but that's not the norm).
Bad ending that leaves you hanging.
A well executed game that is quite addicting given the obstacles the PSP controls presented its developers.
Nice array of weapons and vehicles.
The top down 3rd person shooter is a nice change and it may work better for the PSP than 1st person shooters do.
Awesome bosses that are difficult to beat, but rewarding when you do beat them (be ready to hit replay a lot on some of the bosses).
This is indeed a PSP classic that probably is one of the PSP's top 10 games. The game is dated and it takes some getting used to, but its pros far outweigh its cons in my opinion.
The other thing is this game takes alot of trail and error. Especially on the bugged parts of the game and where enemies shoot you off the screen. Check points aren't to bad. But they also get bugged. Say your going the right way and you get a check point. You decide to check the other way to see if you missed anything... "Check point" it says... OK... Now you die and go to the 2nd check point. Do your search all over and then head back...
Not all is bad with this game. That's why I gave it 4 stars. There is money to get and points to unlock extra and new abilities. You unlock other things like wall paper... But the downside is you have to go on the internet to get it.
It took me around 8+ hours to beat the game. That was on easy. So you get alot of bang for your buck. I'm sure if I played again, I could player faster then 8 hours.
There are many positive things though. The graphics are really good for a psp game. Also, the game isn't a one-person shooter but you see your soldier from a birds-eye view which is really cool. Another thing is that throughout the missions you find minishops where you can get more ammo, health, and grenades. The last positive thing is that you can drive tanks, use jetpacks, and use turrets.
Overall all this is a 4-STAR game. I highly recommend it.