FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- A new breed of hero for a new vision of Killzone: You are Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, tasked with maintaining the fragile peace between the ISA and the Helghast. Any misstep could see the conflict spiral out of control, taking your homeworld with it.
- Designed for the next generation of gaming: With breathtaking scale and the new freedoms of tactical gameplay, Killzone: Shadow Fall is a true showcase for the impressive power of PS4. The redesigned DUALSHOCK 4 further enhances the experience with its refined controls
- An expansive arsenal of futuristic weapons: Command the OWL, Kellan's versatile, commandable combat drone that functions as an extension of you, dramatically augmenting your abilities and offering a host of new tactical options
- Tense, realistic cold war sci-fi: On a divided Vekta, one in which bitter enemies are forced to coexist, constant distrust threatens to escalate into all-out war. Discover an all new side to an ancient conflict
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Strive To Uncover The Whole Story
Killzone: Shadow Fall is the latest installment in the hugely successful Killzone franchise, developed exclusively for PlayStation 4, by Guerrilla Games. Thirty years after the events of Killzone 3, the world is a very different place, with two rival factions, the Helghast and the Vektans, living side by side divided by a vast wall. In the midst of it all stands a Shadow Marshal, an elite soldier, the best of the best. As Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, you’re sworn to protect your home and the values you believe in. Maintaining the fragile peace is difficult when there is no trust between either side. A series of escalating conflicts puts you on the path of a Helghast intelligence operative named Echo, who fights for the same reasons but on the opposite side. Strive to uncover the whole story as the intense, immersive combat of the Killzone series is reborn on PS4.
A New Breed of Hero For a New Vision of Killzone
You are Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, tasked with maintaining the fragile peace between the ISA and the Helghast. Any misstep could see the conflict spiral out of control, taking your homeworld with it.
Designed For The Next Generation of Gaming
With breathtaking scale and the new freedoms of tactical gameplay, Killzone: Shadow Fall is a true showcase for the impressive power of PS4. The redesigned DUALSHOCK 4 further enhances the experience with its refined controls.
An Expansive Arsenal of Futuristic Weapons
Command the OWL, Kellan's versatile, commandable combat drone that functions as an extension of you, dramatically augmenting your abilities and offering a host of new tactical options.
Tense, Realistic Cold War Sci-Fi
On a divided Vekta, one in which bitter enemies are forced to coexist, constant distrust threatens to escalate into all-out war. Discover an all new side to an ancient conflict.
Killzone Season Pass (Sold Separately)
To help you save on the first six expansion packs, we’re introducing the Killzone Shadow Fall Season Pass:
- Online co-op expansion pack- A new co-operative game mode in which up to four online friends must survive against impossible odds. Fight waves upon waves of enemies in four new arena maps, featuring a unique leveling system and new unlocks
- Three online co-op map packs- Each pack contains two brand-new arena maps for co-op mode with friends
- Two additional multiplayer expansion packs- We’ll reveal more about these additional multiplayer expansion packs when Killzone Shadow Fall’s launch date nears. Suffice to say they’ll offer many hours of additional multiplayer thrills!
Top Customer Reviews
My biggest complaint is that there wasn't much level design for the slidey-rope thing. There was that early outdoors level where you HAD to use it, but then the rest of the game it was like they forgot. I'm certain they just didn't have the time to think all that out since it was a launch title.
I really freaking love the sound design in this game. I play with a surround sound system, with high-end headphones plugged into my controller, or the virtual 7.1 PS3 wireless headset. My favorite level for sound is the derelict space ship. So cool. The 3D audio was so good. Whenever the womans voice came over the ship's intercom I could hear it reverberating down the halls. I loved those slower isolated levels a lot. Reminded me of Dead Space.
It's my favorite Killzone by far. I really liked the first Killzone, even with all of it's bugs and performance problems. There was such a good game idea there that they never realized. Then KZ2 came, and that was alright, it was cool and "nextgen" but they dropped all the cool alternate paths, different characters stuff. KZ3.... I hate KZ3. It's probably just me, but I didn't have fun and it was so frustrating. KZ4? Love it. Feels so good. Fun to play. Lots of different levels. I think it's a great launch title too.
I'm not into multiplayer. I love single player campaigns. I really like campaigns like the Half Life series and Dead Space, among others. Co-Op is great as long as it doesn't diminish the campaign. I LOVED Halo 1&2 for co-op. Played so many hours on all difficulties. So many hours.
- Astounding graphics and scenery. Fortunately, there is sufficient time between enemy encounters to take it all in. I wasn't expecting this at all.
- Movement is smooth and intuitive. Sprinting, climbing ladders, jumping, kneeling are all seamless. You don't snag on small objects because the game thinks they're larger.
- You can complete the game without constantly You-Tubing. I got stuck on a couple of "last stand" encounters but otherwise played it without seeing how others did it. And there is usually several approaches you can take.
- The single-player experience is quite linear. There's no returning to previously visited areas and no real sense of what area you are in relative to the others.
- Occasionally, weapons zooming was backwards. It wouldn't zoom when I squeezed L2, then zoomed when I let off, but this was rare.
- For single-player, the game was a little short -- perhaps 25 hours’ worth. The multiplayer, co-op, and any additional content may extend the experience.
Fantastic game! Had an absolute blast playing it.
The graphics are astounding in this game! I've never played a game on PS4 that had such amazing visuals. The particle effects once you reach Vekta City showcase what the PS4 hardware can do. If not for anything else, get this game for the graphics! I was also impressed with the Owl drone that accompanies you on your journey. You can send the Owl out to machine gun down enemies! It was a unique aspect to this game and it utilizes the touchpad controller in a novel way.
I deducted one star because the last chapter was kinda tricky. It's the only real stealth chapter and I had to consult YouTube to get me through it. This game has a rather lengthy campaign and I was impressed with how long it took me to get through it. This was hands down one of my favorite games for the PS4 and I'm an older gamer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Graphics look good but it's just not the same gameplay as the one on the PS3.Published 1 day ago by TPDS
I bought this game used from Amazon. It's an amazing multiplayer experience (single player, meh). I'll be sad when they take the servers down.Published 14 days ago by Some Dude
If you liked the other Killzone and think this one will be nice, don't bet on that. This continuation is horrible, I regret buying this game. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Krikaoli
Good game on a good console. Graphics were good, interesting mechanics that put us in mind of the grappling hook of Just Cause though lacking the freedom of that mechanic. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Eagletree