Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kilner Vintage Glass Butter Churn; Delicious Homem..." and save 30% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.73 shipping
Kilner Vintage Glass Butter Churn; Delicious Homemade Butter in as Little as Ten Minutes; Large 34-Fluid Ounce Capacity; Recipes Included
|Sale:||$39.00 & FREE Shipping.Details|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAKE HOMEMADE BUTTER IN AS LITTLE AS 10 MINUTES: Kilner Butter Churn allows you to make your own butter at home with one simple ingredient, whipping or heavy cream; Dating back to 1840s England, Kilner is a leading European name in food preserving
- CREATE YOUR OWN INVENTIVE FLAVORS: Kilner Butter Churn brings the traditional method of butter churning into the 21st century, and allows you to create your own inventive flavors by adding herbs, spices, garlic or chilli, or whatever takes your fancy;
- STEP BY STEP RECIPES INCLUDED: Makes butter within 10 minutes of churning; Includes a selection of recipes and a step by step instruction guide; Cinnamon & Honey Butter, Parmesan Basil & Tomato Butter, Chili & Lime Butter and Buttermilk Fruit Scones
- ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARATELY: Includes Butter Paddle Set of 2 (B00UVM81KS) and Glass Butter Dish (B00VIJWOTC)
- EASILY CLEANED: Handwash only, 34-fluid ounce capacity, Imported
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Homemade Butter in Minutes
Making homemade butter using the Kilner Butter Churner couldn’t be easier. Simply place whipping or double cream into the churner, turn the handle, and in as little as ten minutes there will be fresh, delicious butter.
The Kilner Butter Churner
The Kilner Butter Churner gives anyone the opportunity to make delicious handmade butter in at home in as little as 10 minutes. As part of the Kilner Create And Make range, its practicality and rustic charm is ideal for any kitchen, allowing you to embrace a passion for the tradition of homemade butter.
Butter Exactly the Way You Want
Making homemade butter allows you to have complete control: from salt content, fat, and even additional flavors. The Kilner Butter Churner is designed with this in mind, allowing you to know exactly what is in your butter. The handy recipe guide included in the set is a great starting resource for you to begin creating delicious butters in a range of exciting flavors.
What is Kilner Create And Make?
The Kilner Create And Make range are gadgets designed to empower people to make delicious, homemade produce. Every item has been designed using simple philosophies: ease of use and quality manufacturing, while carrying the distinct Kilner style. The Kilner Butter Churner is no different.
Easy to Use, Easy to Care For
The Kilner Butter Churner set consists of a classic Kilner 34 fl oz jar, which is dishwasher safe, while the churner’s paddles are designed to be simple to clean and maintain.
The Complete Set
Along with the 34 fl oz Kilner Jar, and the Butter Churner mechanism, the set comes with easy to follow instructions for care and use, as well as a selection of tasty recipes for you to try at home.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also there was a fair amount of metal dust forming on the lid during the churning process. This causes concerns about longevity.
I was really hoping for a product that would make butter making easier. However, It seems that I'm back to simply shaking a jar for a while.
For the second use, the crank stopped working. It was turning and nothing was happening to the ‘whisk’ inside.
I tried trouble shooting but it looks like the inner rod is simply no longer fitting.
**update** the company sent me a new one for free. I’ve used the new one a single time and so far so good. Hopefully it will continue to work!