+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 15 action-packed levels
- touch screen and microphone
- action, stealth, combat and puzzles
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Players join Kim in a multi-part adventure that combines non-stop action and tongue-in-cheek humor with numerous appearances and cameos by classic Kim Possible villains. Players can hack villains' computers, assemble gadgets and unscramble area maps for Kim with the Kimmunicator through the Touch Screen and microphone. Drakken is back and managed to kidnap Wade, forcing him to develop yet another Doomsday Device and depriving Kim of a key resource in her fight against evil at the same time. Step in as Wade's replacement and help Kim (and Rufus the naked mole rat) go undercover to rescue Wade and foil Drakken's fiendish plans before it's too late!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The game was so short that I was able to beat it in three hours. The only reason it took me so long was because there were a few tricky areas. When I did beat the game, it said that it was only 85% done. So I was a little confused about that.
2. The game has no replay value. I like games that I can play over and over again even if I have already beaten them. This game was just not enjoyable enough to play again.
3. The boss battles were not very involved. To beat the bosses, all you had to do was break some stuff or allow them to hurt themselves. Not very engaging or challenging.
4. The graphics were only slightly better than the Gameboy Advance Kim Possible games. Kim in this game had a weird stance that made it look like her leg was broken.
5. The game did not really make use of the two screens very much. Yes you could work the kimmunicator to buy gadgets, see the various statuses and deal with unlocking doors, but that seems limiting to me.
Overall, the game would be good for younger or inexperienced game players who just want to have the game for fun or because it is a part of the Kim Possible brand. If you are a serious game player and/or are older, I would not recommend this game. With such a short game play it is not worth the money to get it.