- A centrifuge tube is a common piece of laboratory glassware consisting of a finger-like length of glass open at the top and with a conical, tapered bottom
- Made with heavier walled tubing to withstand higher centrifugation speeds
- Calibrated to contain; durable white ceramic enamel scale, legend and marking spot on each tube
- Top is finished to receive a size 13 standard taper ground glass stopper; do not centrifuge with stopper in place
- 10ml total capacity; graduated in increments of 0.1ml
Have one to sell?
Kimax 45201-10 Glass Conical Bottom 10mL Heavy-Duty Graduated Centrifuge Tube with Ground Glass Bore Stopper, To Contain, Clear (Case of 6)
|Price:||$216.89 ($36.15 / Tubes) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $170.26
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||6|
|Cap Type||Glass Stopper|
|Outside Diameter||17 mm|
|Overall Length||117 mm|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
10mL Standard taper centrifuge tube is a heavy-duty centrifuge tube. Calibrated to contain. Scale, legend and marking spot are durable white ceramic enamel. Tooled for a ground glass bore stopper, which is included. (Do not centrifuge with stopper in tube) Replacement Stopper is KIM-41900R. 10mL Capacity with 0.1mL Subdivisions. Kimble #:45201-10.
There are no customer reviews yet.