- The 4-Port stopper is part of the Kimble 3-port or 4-port platinum cured stopper assembly
- Helps to provide sterile fluid transfer with no extractables as required in bio-tech and pharmaceutical applications
- Specifically designed to fit all sizes of Kimax 14950 solution (carboy) bottles
- The stopper ports are designed to connect to 1/8", 1/4" (4-port Stopper has two 1/4" tubes) and 3/8" with 2' silicone tubing on both ends, which are cut to length as end application requires
- Kynar and Kimax are brands of Kimble, a trustworthy name in laboratory glass
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: DataAlchemy
Have one to sell?
Kimble 14950S-2321 4-Port Silicone Stopper
|Price:||$319.51 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$37.24 (10%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $218.56
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
4-Port Silicone Stopper. Kimble has developed a 3-port platinum cured stopper assembly, 14950S-321 and sanitary Kynar clamp, 14950C-12, to provide sterile fluid transfer with no extractables as required in bio-tech and pharmaceutical applications. The stopper ports are designed to connect to 1/8" (.125"), ¼" (.250") (4-port Stopper has two ¼" (.250) tubes) and 3/8" (.375") with 2' silicone tubing both ends, which are cut to length as end application requires. This assembly is specifically designed to fit all sizes of Kimax 14950 solution (carboy) bottles. Kimble #: 14950S-2321.