- A centrifuge tube is a common piece of laboratory glassware consisting of a finger-like length of glass open at the top and with a conical, tapered bottom
- Scale and legend are printed in permanent red stain
- Marking spot is blasted on both sizes
- Calibrated to contain; top is beaded for strength
- Designed from Federal Specification NNN-T-780, Type I requirements
Have one to sell?
Kimble 45164-15 Glass Conical Bottom 15mL Graduated Centrifuge Tube with Red Stain Scale and Legend (Case of 12)
|Price:||$170.14 ($14.18 / Tubes) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $157.28
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||12|
|Graduation Interval||0.1 milliliters|
|Outside Diameter||17 mm|
|Overall Length||118 mm|
|Tube Capacity||15 milliliters|
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
15mL Standard Taper Centrifuge Tube. Calibrated to contain. Top is beaded for strength. Scale and legend are printed in permanent red stain. Marking spot is blasted on both sizes. For a 50mL tube with finer lower end Subdivisions, see KIM-45167. Designed from Federal Specification NNN-T-780. Type I requirements. 15mL Capacity with 0.1mL Subdivisions. O.D. x Length = 17 x 118mm. Kimble #: 45164-15.
There are no customer reviews yet.