- An oil centrifuge tube is a specialized piece of laboratory glassware consisting of a broad to pear-shaped length of glass open at the top and a markedly tapered bottom stem
- Designed for field use in testing petroleum
- Referenced in ASTM D4007 method to test for water and sediment in crude oil by centrifugation
- Calibrated to contain; durable white ceramic enamel scale, legend and marking spot on each tube
- Graduated in %; 100 ml equals 200%
Other Sellers on Amazon
Have one to sell?
Kimble 45243-200 Glass 100mL Graduated Oil Short Cone Centrifuge Tube for Petroleum Field Testing, Graduated in % (100 mL = 200%), Calibrated 'To Contain', 6" Length, Clear, Case of 6
|Price:||$348.01 ($58.00 / Tubes) & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Daigger Scientific, Inc..
2 new from $322.93
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||6|
|Cap Type||Snap Cap|
|Graduation Interval||1 milliliters|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Outside Diameter||45 mm|
|Overall Length||165 mm|
|Size||Case of 6|
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Used for field testing petroleum, these 200% Kimax tubes are calibrated 'To Contain'. They are graduated in % (100mL equals 200%) as follows: 0- 0.1% in 0.10% increments; 1-4% in 0.20% increments; 4-6% in 0.40% increments; 6-10% in 1%; 10-20% in 2% increments; 20-50% in 10% increments and marked at the 100% and 200% levels. The scale and legend are created from durable white ceramic enamel. Also referenced in ASTM D4007. Top is tooled to accept a Snap Cap (28150-6). Capacity: 100mL (100mL equals 200%). Dimensions (O.D. x L): 45mm x 165mm. Kimble #: 45243-200.
Top Customer Reviews
By Pump1 on May 11, 2013
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
Bottles correct but colored measure lines fade quick with daily use . Bottles are quality and meet specs and fit into centrifuge well
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again