Kim’s Magic Pop Crunchy Rice Rolls | 12 Pack | 8 Rolls Each | Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian | Natural Ingredients | No Fat, No Sodium, No Cholesterol | Healthy, Sweet Snack | Natural Cane Sugar…
|Price:||($0.71 / Ounce)|
- SIMPLY SWEET: Natural Cane Sugar adds a hint of sweetness to our delicious Crunch Rolls for an appetizing, low sugar, low cal sweet treat that you’ll be sure to love! Our Crunch Rolls offer a healthy nutrient profile, and just enough Natural Cane Sugar for the perfect afternoon pick me up. Enjoy with tea or on their own as a tasty treat.
- GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, LOW CAL: We bring you Kim’s Magic Pop Crunch Rolls with a nutrient-packed Gluten Free formula that we know you will absolutely love. Our Crunch Rolls are similar to sesame snaps, in taste and in nutrients! It’s the best of both worlds.
- WHOLE GRAIN, VEGAN, LOW CAL: We bring you Kim’s Magic Pop Crunch Rolls with a nutrient-packed Whole Wheat formula that we know you will absolutely love. Our Crunch Rolls are similar to sesame snaps, in taste and in nutrients! It’s the best of both worlds.
- MIX, MATCH, PAIR, SHARE: Kim’s Magic Pop Crunch Rolls can be dipped, dabbed, paired and shared with tons of toppings and other snacks! Try coating them in jam or peanut butter, dipping them in your morning tea or pairing with your favorite coffee for a deliciously light addition to any meal.
- FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE: Pop them in your purse, your suitcase, or throw them in the car so you can enjoy Kim’s Magic Pop Crunch Rolls wherever you go! Available in easy, transportable bags to make them easy and convenient in any circumstance.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We are Kim’s Magic Pop.
Established in 1998 and based out of the United States, Kim’s Magic Pop was founded by the Kim family - Mom, Dad and their son, Josh. At Kim’s Magic Pop, we hope to bring the best of Korean snacks to the entire world.
We believe in creating a new culinary culture that embraces healthy living. It is our goal at Kim’s to bring this culture to everyone. Taste and embrace Kim’s Magic Pop!
With Love, the Kim’s <3
'WHITE RICE, CANE SUGAR, RICE SYRUP, WATER, AGAR.'
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Long story short, there's very few brands that will remain honest and thrifty (then god forbid you find one that tastes good). However, Kim's rice rolls are absolutely awesome. For the record, I hate Quaker's rice cakes: good texture, but way too processed, bad after-taste, and not even healthy in moderate quantities.
These taste very clean and simple. You recognize what you have in your mouth unlike every thing else out there. They're crispy, with the exact amount of rice syrup to hold the rice together. This is literally the first snack product I've never had a single complaint about (other than maybe crumbs). Finally, my long journey to discover a healthy, packaged snack food that with the taste stamp of approval is over.
Pro: Product reminded me of my dog
Con: Product is inedible garbage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.