Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 15, 2011, 5:40:02 PM PDT
C.B. says:
Ugh, after I bought the first one, I found out that this one was not only coming to the states, but the first one was going to be included in this one as well.

Posted on Jul 16, 2011, 8:24:51 PM PDT
J. Nguyen says:
I did the same thing too...lol...i figure i can play it and if i like it i'll get 2nd one and give the first to my brother

Posted on Jul 25, 2011, 6:58:07 AM PDT
i know that it says that its going to have the first on in it but its not it is going to have all of the armor and etc from the first thats what the guy from gamestop says but i guess we wont know until we get it?

Posted on Jul 25, 2011, 11:57:46 AM PDT
Shrapnel says:
It would only take you that much longer to set up your online town (if you're into that)
Also if you already finished I you can just jump right into II

Posted on Jul 25, 2011, 2:22:36 PM PDT
It is suppose to be everything from the first one included but as said here we will not know till we get our dirty rpg loving hands on it lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 26, 2011, 8:55:30 AM PDT
yeah

Posted on Jul 28, 2011, 1:21:09 PM PDT
J. Civello says:
You won't be able to obtain the first episode's trophies with the disc included in this package; you'd need the original White Knight Chronicles game for that (which you have). If you're into collecting trophies, then you can consider that a bonus. :)

Posted on Aug 10, 2011, 11:08:02 AM PDT
Man, trophies for WKCII seem easier to earn this time around, took forever on the first game. Lost all my PS3 saved data last year so I'll be happy to play both games on the new disk. If I had my old save however, all characters get lowered to 35 if they were higher coming from your old save. A way to balance things out with the new game, according to a couple import reviews I read.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2011, 2:16:09 AM PDT
Its been confirmed in several interviews that the second game lets you import your clear data from the 1st game, armor, items, NPC levels, avatar level, GR level, Gilder (monies) will all be loaded into the 2nd game. As I'm sure you will soon learn the people working at game stop tend to be idiots, especially when it comes to JRPGs.

Posted on Aug 31, 2011, 5:33:11 PM PDT
Waldo says:
Well the cover clearly says as a bonus includes the 1st game, doesn't say anything about it's just going to include only just the weapons from the 1st game!

Posted on Sep 2, 2011, 2:50:49 PM PDT
Murasaki says:
@Shifty6907:

Guess what? The guy from gamestop is wrong... he probably never even played the first WKC.

WKC2 includes the COMPLETE first game with all the armor, weapons, quests etc.

@J. Civello:

Now, did you get that information on the same gamestop? >.<

The game has ALL trophies, including the ones from WKC1. You don't need the original WKC1 for that.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 7, 2011, 7:54:42 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 7, 2011, 7:56:07 AM PDT
@Murasaki:

Pretty sure you're wrong at that second point:

WKC Trophies: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=White-Knight-Chronicles-Trophy-Guide
WKCII Trophies: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/white-knight-chronicles-ii/104747-white-knight-chronicles-2-full-trophy-list.html

They have similarities, but they are two different sets. WKCII will NOT include BOTH sets.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 7, 2011, 11:12:30 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 7, 2011, 11:19:38 AM PDT
Murasaki says:
>.< I'm not wrong.

What you are doing is: checking the trophy list for WKC2.

WKC1 is a different game simply included in the same disc. In other words, you play WKC1 (included in the disc) which is NOT the same as playing WKC2 (which will also be in the disc). Sounds confusing? For those who have played Tomb Raider trilogy, you know what I mean :).

I don't know if it is clear or not so: In the menu, you have the option to choose WKC1 or WKC2. If you choose WKC1, then you will be playing the first game and getting the first game's trophy.

You, sir, are wrong (and this is a fact ;)).

Edit: I should also add that getting your trophies for WKC2 is much easier than for WKC1 which is a PAIN. All the people I know, including myself, took a while to platinum WKC1.

Posted on Sep 7, 2011, 11:03:41 PM PDT
It'lls probably do like Borderlands did with the GoTY edition....It'll have both game discs on the one CD and you can pick them which one to play on the launcher.....OR it'll have an option on the main menu of the game which to play.

Looks good though. Also...says this is the international release of the first game....unless the US version was the international you're probably gonna have extras the other didn't have (very common for international releases).

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2011, 9:06:30 PM PDT
Sakura says:
Actually Jason is right. WKC2 remastered WKC1 will not have the trophies from the original release. The original release has different game play mechanics and graphics than the remastered version. It has been confirmed already for months by several places, that WKC remastered will not have the original WKC trophy set.. The only trophy for remastered is to beat the first part. Pretty sure that is common knowledge for those who have played the original WKC and researched WKC2.

If you could why did you "platinum" the original WKC if you could do it in the fraction of time in the remastered version? If its for the tiara and the title they are pointless. Later in wkc2 you can bind a crown/tiara thats actually better. I got platinum as well, its only time consuming and not really that hard.

On a side note yay for wkc2 (:

Posted on Sep 16, 2011, 12:51:11 AM PDT
Shawn says:
They should have done this with Mass Effect 2 on PS3.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2011, 9:29:02 AM PDT
Shrapnel says:
No actually you are.
The are 2 seperate tophy lists. WKC2 does include the WKC game but not it's list of trophies.
Trophies you were able to get in WKC you will not be able to get in WKC2 even if you start the game fresh (playing WKC 1 and 2 from the WKC2 disc).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Jul 15, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 26, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
White Knight Chronicles II
White Knight Chronicles II by D3 Publisher (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars (106)