Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kinder Happy Hippo - Cocoa, CASE, 10x(20.7g x 5)
|Price:||($0.92 / Ounce)|
- Pack contains 50-count bars
- A cookie-wafer bar with creamy milk and nut filling
- Made in Germany
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Kinder Chocolate is not complete without Kinder Happy Hippo which is a cookie-wafer bar with creamy milk and nut filling. There are 10 Packages. Each Package contains 5 Kinder Happy Hippo Cacao bars. Total of 50 bars. Made in Germany.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11 x 7 x 3.9 inches; 3 Pounds
- UPC : 778554360405
- Manufacturer : parthenonfoods.com
- ASIN : B000LQLMVY
Best Sellers Rank:
#22,733 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #56 in Chocolate Cookies
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Hippos are often received smushed, but that has not been the case with this seller. Best hippos I've gotten, fresh & intact.
3. Price is all over the place. You can check & find they're $30, check again 10 mins later, & they're $25, check the next day, & they're $45. I love hippos, but I'm never going to purchase at those higher amounts. So I when I catch them in the $20's, I grab 'em.
4. Hippos are possibly more addictive than crack (so long as they're cocoa). I feel it's only responsible to issue some sort of disclaimer.
My shipment came double boxed and there was minimal crushed pieces. Since I live in the U.S. delivery can take a very long time (we're talking almost a month here) but as long as I ration myself and get them shipped in advance, then there will never be a major shortage of these super addictive chocolates! Besides, for something THAT good, I'm willing to wait a little bit.
2/5/18 would actually be May 2, 2018 not February 5, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.