Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on May 30, 2016
This ebook does give some good explanations, so are redundant, but there are good tips. I did learn a few things about my Kindle that I didn't know and to me, that made it worth downloading.
VINE VOICEon October 14, 2013
I am always impressed with any book on Kindle that Michael Gallagher writes. He knows the Kindle inside and out and can tell you all about them because he has almost every kind and uses them. I don't have a Kindle Fire yet, but I am hoping to receive one for Christmas. I wanted to get a heads up on the difference in my Kindle Keyboard and the Kindle Fire and Michael did not disappoint me. I highly recommend this book for any Kindle Fire owner.
on September 15, 2016
Great thing to have when you are stuck for what to do.
on November 9, 2012
Our new Kindle Fire, HD came with virtually no instructions other than how to turn it on, volume and charging. We needed a little more so downloaded this free book (after we learned how to do that) and gained good information on some of the features. However, some things are missing and we still are unsure how they work. A for instance is the camera that is on the Kindle, how does it work? Is it a camera or a video recorder? What is airplane mode and why and when do we use it? and a couple of other things. However, we love the Kindle and the book is helpful to at least teach you the basics.
on October 26, 2012
As a new Fire hd owner and never having used any type of e reader before, I found this book extremely helpful. It is written in such an easily understood way, that there is no need to reread the explanations several times in order to “get it “.....

I would definitely recommend it!
on January 12, 2017
Good as it goes, not all the info I needed but I need a lot of help sometimes.
on December 19, 2012
This app is perfect for owning a kindle. I download the free or reduced books daily and then can go back to them when I have time to read them.
on March 1, 2012
Very informative and easy to follow. Especially useful for someone like myself who is not real savey in this high tech world we live in. I received a new Kindle Fire for Christmas and this was one of the first ebooks I ordered and downloaded to it. I'm so glad I did, as it was very helpful in getting me started. And the nice part about it is, I can always refer back to it anytime I need to.
on October 11, 2013
If you are new to Kindled then this book is invaluable . It will run you through all the basics and make it very easy to enjoy your Kindle. Please understand that this is for beginners. Even for those who already know their way around the Kindle there are a lot of useful links for free books!
on December 6, 2016
There was a lot of helpful information and hints to navigate my kindle fire and get answers to many questions.