Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kindle Fire HD Owner's Manual: Discover The Secrets of Your Tablet! UPDATED MONTHLY
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on January 18, 2013
So I just got a new kindle fire as gift at Christmas so I got this book to help me pimp out my fire HD. There are so many apps out there that it hard to find the good ones for the fire itself.

The book starts out with some introductory information on the kindle fire HD and then it jumps into the basics of using your kindle fire HD. There are a lot of good hints here that are not in the manual for the fire.

In the next section you learn the secrets of getting your Fire HD configured so that it runs at optimal speed and what are some of his recommended apps. There is also a section detailing buy digital music, books, and any other information. Then he lays out how to remove and clean unwanted data for you fire HD.

There is so much information in this guide that it is hard to list what is contained in it. At the end of the book he even covers some of the popular accessories that are now available for your fire HD, and what to look for in an accessory.

If you have a kindle fire HD or are planning to get one this is a must have guide to all the best apps to make it a much better device.
on January 18, 2013
If you're looking for and easy to read Kindle Fire HD user guide, packed full of useful information, then look no further. This handy manual covers everything from basic navigation and how to stuff to accessories, favorite apps and maintenance tips(Maximizing battery life) . The table contents makes it easy to find just what you're looking for. Besides the text explanation there are several pictures showing you just what to do to make your tablet perform like it should. Highly recommended for Kindle Fire HD users.
on July 10, 2013
I'm very pleased with this book. It addresses questions I didn't even know to ask. I didn't have to ask my children or grandchildren to help me with my new Kindle Fire and look forward to showing them I did learn all about it by myself! (Later I'll tell them I had a bit of help from this manual.) I read the manual from page one, but also refer back to it as needed. Well written.
on April 23, 2013
Had trouble with the book from the getgo. I couldn't get passed the 4th page without it reverting to my home page on the Kindle. I had never had the problem with any other app. I would have to pull the ball on the status line on further than the last page to get beyond that page. I did read the book and thought had some good points that were helpfull and some good suggestions for apps.
on January 22, 2013
The formatting is indifferent, I.e. large tabs in numbered paragraphs. The language comes across VERY awkwardly. I Don't know if the editing was bad or maybe the author is not a native English speaker. The "bottom" on his Kindle seems to be the "top" on mine. It is fairly comprehensive but seems derivative of info found elsewhere. It's more like a rewrite based on an older manual.
on January 28, 2013
The information as helpful, I learned a lot...but, the spelling and typos were awful. What did I expect for $.99? Just what I got, informative yes. If you've got no money left after buying your kindle HD then this is for you!
on February 7, 2013
The more I learn about the kindle the more I like it. This manual should help get the most benefit of the features it has to offer.
on February 23, 2013
I was hoping this book would help but it seems to have been written by someone who does not understand the English language. If the book could be edited and formatted better - it would help me. Some of the steps I could not figure out because of the clarity of the writing. Save your money on this one!
on January 16, 2013
This is a must buy book for new Kindle Fire HD owners. In fact if you are giving someone a Fire as a gift, you should load this book onto it for them so they can make the most of their new tablet. I did exactly that for my dad and this guide has been a godsend. It really shores up the gaps between the product guide and what you need to know to maximize your experience with the Fire HD. It is very easy to read and navigate through on the Fire or on a Kindle app. It provides great instructions for using the internet, watching videos, downloading and playing apps and using it to read (although there are so many other cool things you can do it that will probably take a backseat!).
on June 15, 2014
Don't post!! I have searched under every Heading and don't find that Manual. I may have deleted it accidentally or did not receive it. What would be the chances of your downloading it again? I would really appreciate that. Thank you.