Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1,921-1,930 of 3,424 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,762 reviews
on June 13, 2013
Snug fit. Nice case.Worth giving up the color and design elements that cheaper cases offer (cheetah or zebra print cases didn't last very long).
on December 30, 2011
This cover is nice and thin yet protective. Exactly waht I was looking for. I woul drecommend this cover. The thin profile helps maintain the compactness of the Kindle, thus allowing easy trasnport in purse, etc.
on December 30, 2011
Actually arrived before my fire. Was easy to install on the fire - it only goes on one way. Provides a degree of protection without adding a lot of weight or bulk. As useful as some of the more expensive ones.
on October 22, 2013
The cover adds protection to my tablet. Also, I thought the price was pretty good and it seems to be built pretty durably.
on December 30, 2012
Bought it with device and find it very useful, but folded tripod could
be sturdier as it takes a minute sometimes to get it holding firmly upright.
Good value
on December 8, 2012
I got this cover for 3 times the price last year. This price is great! It a fabulous looking cover that offers great protection. Just bought it again in different color.
on September 15, 2013
Got two of these for my girls' kindles. Offers protection for the kindle, but not bulky. Nice flip over that protects the screen.
on June 24, 2013
excellent kindle lightweight micro shell case fits and looks excellent. Will protect device. I would recommend. Very pleased with purchase.
on January 16, 2012
I looked at several cases for my new Kindle Fire, and I'm so glad I chose this one. It fits perfectly and protects the device without adding weight or bulk. And it's pink :-)
on May 22, 2012
Wow this thing is great! It's so thin and light you hardly know it's there at all. I returned my Kindle Fire in favor of a Galaxy tab 2, and I'm disappointed I can't get this case for that model.