Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,424 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 45,855 reviews
on September 20, 2017
No longer works! Wasted money! Lasted a couple of months!
on September 6, 2017
Worked great, until a software update caused to to freeze on reboot. Went through the whole troubleshooting routine with customer service and Kindle Tech Support. They were great, but none of their suggestions worked. Ultimately, they offered me a discount on a new device. That'd be great if I'd been the one to break the Kindle, but I didn't. Amazon's update did. I've had a lot of fantastic dealings with Amazon, but this was not their shining moment.
on September 3, 2017
Here's the disclaimer that they don't tell you about.... They don't have a service center and if you Kindle stops working in the middle of a book, you're out of luck. When I bought the item on sale for $79, I didn't realize that it would eventually stop working out of the blue. I'm so extremely disappointed with the non-american service agent that wasn't helpful in trying to sell me another device at a more expensive price. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THEIR LACK OF HELP TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THIS PRODUCT.
on August 22, 2017
I have to return this item it's defective other than that all the other items that I purchase from Amazon are fantastic thank you but I will be returning this item because it's defective
on August 17, 2017
It broke, and i had to buy a new one
on August 15, 2017
Loved it but a month into having it. Only used it about 5 days out of that. It stopped working. Touch screen won't do anything. Company will not help you after 1 month.
on August 14, 2017
This item was purchased February 18, 2016 and by 7/2017 it has ceased to function. I don't know if Amazon will replace it but I would not recommend this product. The idea is great, the execution is sub-par at best.
on August 1, 2017
Unfortunately I had to give this one star because it didn't work. I had to return to Amazon. Still waiting for resolution. I would like to add that the Paperwhite is my favorite reading device and this was to replace one I had bought a few years ago that died...
on July 25, 2017
This product arrived on time but that's about it. Even though I'm connected to Wi-Fi and am using the proper password, I am unable to register this Kindle. I am told "Unable to Connect. There was an error registering your Kindle. Please try again later." I have waited several hours to "try again later" and keep getting the same error message. Do not buy this product.
on July 23, 2017
If I could rate this with no star, I would do so. I was so excited to buy this Kindle from Amazon warehouse. But it turned out to be a defective one. Im sending this Kindle back for a refund and feeling so disappointed. Please test your product carefully before shipping out.