- File Size: 336 KB
- Print Length: 128 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Harvard Perspectives Press; DRM-Free with Text-to-Speech Enabled edition (April 10, 2009)
- Publication Date: April 10, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001V5J9S2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #140,154 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
No Kindle Required - The Complete "Kindle for iPhone" User's Guide/Unlock the "Lightning Web Navigator for iPhone & iPod Touch" (DRM-Free with Text-to-Speech Enabled, User-Friendly) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The author has assembled the best set of web links for e-books I have ever encountered. First, there is a set of links into different parts of the Amazon Kindle store that makes searching and shopping easy. Jumping back and forth between this book and the iPhone's Safari browser sounds clunky, but is easier that doing the same searches using the browser alone. And the links to free e-book web sites--most of which have nothing to do with the Kindle, by the way--are numerous and usefully organized. Both of these sets of links will save you time and money.
The main topic of the book--how to use the iPhone Kindle app--was reasonably well-written, complete, and seemed error-free. It also seemed unnecessary. I read Windwalker's book about a week after downloading the Kindle app. Everything I read I had already figured out either from the app's help file or just by using it. If you are able to purchase, download, and begin reading this book, you don't really need it. Not for this section, anyway.
The book's last section contains generous excerpts from the author's book on the Kindle 2. I don't have one and don't anticipate getting one, so I only skimmed this material. No comments, good or bad.
Overall, I recommend buying this book if you plan to read books on your iPhone--or even if you don't, but want a good set of links to free e-books. It's well worth a buck. And your time.
Most recent customer reviews
you know when your in line somewhere
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides
- Books > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Consumer Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Readers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Technology > General & Reference