Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kindle Touch 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on February 22, 2012
This is my 3rd Kindle (one didn't work; the second worked fine but slipped out of its case and fell to its death). After two months with the third, I still find it overly sensitive to touch. Sometimes I need only to get my finger near the screen to have it change pages. If you sit still and remain conscious of where you touch it, it works fine. But if you move around while holding it, you may find that it has gone forward or backward several chapters. And if you touch the screen in slightly the wrong place, or wrong way, you get sub-categories (font, go to, xray, dictionary, etc),which I think should be gained by a more conscious effort. Overall, I'm getting use to it, but it seems too touch-techy for my needs.
on January 22, 2012
I bought this unit for my wife, who is an avid reader. She really likes it. It was a "test" device, to see how she would like reading on an e-reader. So far, so good. The battery life is great. If you are looking to take the "cheap" e-reader plunge, I recommend it.
on June 3, 2012
This is my second Kindle. I like the size of this one better as it easily fits everywhere. The touch screen is definately smoother than the button controls on the other. A nice improvement! Very happy overall with the price too!
on April 25, 2012
Got my Kindle Touch - how did i live without it before!!!!
Pages look like real book!!!

Light and comfortable!!!

Worth the money (even more :) ).

Thank you Amazon.
on June 17, 2012
I use a site of blue aozora kindle and download a Japanese book and read
I look forward to release in Japan after this autumn when sale of an electronic book of the Amazon begins.
I will become necessities on a trip.
on August 11, 2012
After a serious mishap with my white Kindle, I replaced it with the Kindle Touch. I'm disappointed that it's not available in white. I thought my white Kindle was very sharp looking. However, my Kindle Touch is so much easier to use with its finger touch control, that I am beginning to forget about how nice my white Kindle looked. I love this new device.
on April 28, 2013
Most importantly, it does not hurt eyes.
Its battery can last a few weeks as it is said. And touch functionality makes it very easy to highlight.
on March 20, 2012
I just received my new Kindle Touch 3g and I absolutely love it. I have wifi at my house but it sometimes hangs up so I enjoy the 3 g taking over. I am not very techy but do use my pc very well. I recently bought a new ipad and took it back, it was over my head as far as how to use. But I ordered my Kindle Touch 3g online from Amazon and they sent me an email with many helpful hints plus when the device arrived, it was already registered and set up. All I had to do was turn it on. I had a book ordered and available to read within an hour. Plus I like the smaller size of the Kindle Touch compared to the ipad. The Special Offers are not a distraction at all. I am very impressed with the customer service of Amazon as far as how they try to ensure their customer has a good initial experience with the Kindle.
on March 9, 2012
Light, page change are fast. The tutch screen work well. The only bad point is that sometime when i lighty quick tuch the screen to change to next page. The kindle change 2x the page but everything else is fine.
on December 31, 2011
I usually NEVER read but its because i hate turning pages. I dont know why but i dont like
the feeling of book paper. I read more then EVER before. George Carlin and The Hunger Games are my favorites. Best Buy I Ever Made. Period.