Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
I have a Kindle fire. If I get another (6" small one) will my book purchases show up on both kindles?
asked by Marilyn May on July 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
they should. depending on how many books you have and you can always get your books from the cloud!!
M. Wills answered on July 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a Kindle 6" and a Kindle Paperwhite and a Tab. Anything you purchase thru Amazon will be available on any device. But, I believe they limit you to having it only 2 devices at the same time. I had a book on both Kindles and when I tried to pull it down on the Tab it said I had exceeded the max number of copies allowed. So I deleted it from one Kindle and all was well. So the answer is Yes! But with a few exceptions. Hope this helps.
tanyaj answered on July 18, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It does show up on both - exception I found was when I had books on my laptop then I could not view books on the 2 Kindles because it exceeded the usage amounts.
sdj answered on July 18, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. You may have to go to your amazon account and download the book to your new kindle. All purchases are available to all your kindles.
JVan answered on July 18, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product