Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Trolls iPhone 7 CM4 Fire TV Stick Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM
[UPDATED] asked by Sunny Az on November 13, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 42 answers
A
Wolfsatz Domain answered on November 19, 2011
Comment | 23 of 24 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Our almost 4 year old enjoys the kid apps on the Kindle fire more than he does the leaptab. And the apps for the kindle fire are way cheaper. If you are worried about accidents get the accident insurance from squaretrade. go directly to squaretrade site as the insurance is cheaper than thru amazon for some reason.....
Philip Brown answered on November 29, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Vegas Bookie answered on December 3, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
After getting the leap pad for our daughter for her 3rd birthday I would DEFINITELY get her a FIRE. the LP is a sick joke. Wish we would have never got it. Apps are overpriced, battery life is terrible, functions are horribly limited. Even the cheapest android tablet is likely going to be a better buy. Our 3yr old uses my wife's kindle fire better than most adults can...lol.
B. Snyder answered on February 10, 2012
Comment | 8 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I like the response from the Fire better than I do the Ipad. It picks up the touch of my sons finger better than the Ipad as well.
Philip Brown answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Definitely not the Leappad. I'd go with the Kindle Fire because you can do so much more on it. In either case, don't buy too early as the return clock is ticking and be sure to give a gift receipt. :) Good luck!
Sunny Az answered on December 6, 2011

A
Martian1 answered on December 26, 2011

A
I was thinking the same thing. My son is five and he can navigate the Kindle Fire (and nearly anything else) with ease. The Fire is my wife's birthday gift, be she installed some kid friendly software on and he can pick out what books he wants to read and is very happy. I was looking at getting a Leapforg or a small laptop, but for the price and being a Prime member, this is a real deal. I only worry about damage and wear and tear. $200 isn't a lot (compared to a laptop), but it's still $200 dollars.
Kofi Jamal Simmons answered on November 25, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not sure what to get my almost 9 year old granddaughter she will be 9 in jan she does not currently have anything? should I get kindle fire a dsl nintendo or leap pad help please!
Joyce D Martin answered on December 6, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Justin L. Bowers answered on September 12, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

See all questions about this product