Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

When the Kindle price is more than the hardcover or paperback price . . .

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 7, 2010, 2:20:43 PM PDT
Ok, I don't blame Amazon for this, but when there is a paperback version available for 10.04, and they want 11.99 for the Kindle version, it's time to just say NO. I will not buy any Kindle book as long as it is more expensive than other versions of the book.

Posted on Jan 8, 2011, 4:15:39 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2011, 4:22:44 PM PST
VV says:
I am on board with your boycott. I was going to buy "The Darknes that Comes Before" for my kindle but saw the price difference. It's actually 12.99 right now for the kindle version and 10.94 for the paperback. I now refuse the buy any copy of the book digital or pyhsical. Penguin Publishing needs to think about what they are doing. It really doesn't make any sense. They aren't paying to make a physical book and they don't have to ship it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jun 7, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
The Darkness that Comes Before: The Prince of Nothing, Book One
The Darkness that Comes Before: The Prince of Nothing, Book One by R. Scott Bakker (Paperback - September 2, 2008)
3.7 out of 5 stars (248)