Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Kinect Disneyland Adventures - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 48% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 73 $14.99 Save $5.26 (35%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Discover Disneyland Park - play at your own pace and customize your own Disneyland experiences right from your living room, whenever you want.
- Explore the Attractions - experience your favorite Disneyland attractions as immersive adventures, explore Neverland, the Matterhorn & more.
- Meet the Characters - share magical moments with your favorite Disney characters - hug your favorite princess, high-five Mickey Mouse, collect autographs and accept quests.
- Collect and Unlock - collect Disney-themed items, rewards and Xbox 360 Achievements as you make your way through the Park to discover new locations and game experiences, including themed parades and firework displays.
- Friendly Competition - Partner with a friend or family member to explore the Park, have them jump in to lend a hand on difficult challenges and help you earn the most rewards.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Harnessing the controller-free magic of Kinect for Xbox 360, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures will allow children and Disney fans of all ages to explore Disneyland park, enjoy immersive adventures based on popular attractions, engage in challenging quests, and interact with beloved Disney characters using their full bodies and voices, no controller required. Kinect: Disneyland Adventures is your ticket to the magical world of Disneyland through Kinect, right in your living room.
- Create Memories. Whether it's your first time or hundredth time exploring Disneyland, relive your fondest memories or embark on a new adventures as you enjoy whimsical attractions and entertainment that has shaped the dreams of Disney fans, both young and old.
- Discover Disneyland Park. Whether you want to go on an adventure in your favorite attraction or explore the entire Park, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures allows you to play at your own pace and customize your own Disneyland experiences right from your living room, whenever you want.
- Explore the Attractions. Experience your favorite Disneyland attractions as immersive adventures - explore Neverland at Peter Pan's side and take up your sword to fight Captain Hook, battle your way to the island in Pirates of the Caribbean or partner with a friend to escape the Yetis in the Matterhorn.
- Meet the Characters. Share magical moments with your favorite Disney characters - hug your favorite princess, high-five Mickey Mouse, collect autographs and accept quests.
- Collect and Unlock. Collect Disney-themed items, rewards and Xbox 360 Achievements as you make your way through the Park to discover new locations and game experiences, including themed parades and firework displays.
- Friendly Competition. Partner with a friend or family member to explore the Park, have them jump in to lend a hand on difficult challenges and help you earn the most rewards. Designed to adjust difficulty based on skill, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures ensures that everyone is having fun and playing cooperatively.
Top Customer Reviews
The concept and the graphics of this game are amazing. You start the game out at the Train Station and the scene swoops onto Main Street USA, which should be familiar to anyone who's been to the parks. You define your character by choosing a boy or a girl, and give him or her a face (you basically can choose one by race), and then a hair style, hair color, shirt, and pants. There's only limited customization you can do (I'm guessing you can't use the Xbox avatar because it's just too cartoony for this world).
You meet a "magic ticket" that tells you how to move around. You point your arm straight ahead to walk, and you can point your arm to the left or right to pivot. I've heard complaints about this, but you do get used to it eventually. Still, I probably would have liked to see the option to use the old Xbox controller for walking around, as walking by pointing isn't all that intuitive.
The ticket will lead you around to meet different characters. Of course, the first character you meet is Mickey, who gives you an autograph book. You're basically given different tasks to do around Disneyland. You need to find Donald to sign to book, and then return it to Mickey. Then you need to get Goofy's autograph. And so on.Read more ›
My ten year old typical was definitely a huge boon to sortig out this game, but my autisitic son loves the peter pan flying game. We own a wii, and an xbox,I've bought so many games from walle to toy story on wii, to sesame for kinect(I still have hope, he's been under the weather since we got that one). But this disney game always brings a smile to his face.
Fast travel is very nice, even my daughter still uses it sometimes but she has also figured out you can just point straight ahead. She loves to play this game for her "older" brother. A lot of her friends come over and they sometimes don't know how to play with her brother, but they totally get into it with this.
The girls do seem bothered when there avatar's change somewhat randomly, but they quickly got over it in favor of all the fun to be had.
One last note the voice commands are so good they even respond to my special needs sons commands, and he is considered nonverbal! He loves to order the game around.:)
Ofcourse it helps that he loves Disney and Mickey!
I've been to Disneyland a handful of times and the park is faithfully recreated in the game. Playing it brought back memories from my actual visits.
Presentation: The graphics are very nice and colourful as you'd expect, its amazing how much detail they put into the park and all the tourists, you hear bits of conversation while walking from tourists. The Disney Characters are wonderful as are their voices. The Music is perfect and properly placed, such as the teacup song in the wonderland area of Fantasy Land. I did notice very minor pop up and a couple snags when rotating quickly or riding the dumbo type rotating rides, but its nearly perfect.
The Gameplay: There is so much to do, I was happily suprised with the variety. Certain Characters will give you items(a wand, Buzz Lightyear Gun so far) to interact with in Disneyland while traveling to your next ride/adventure, or completing a quest for Mickey or Alice.
Character Quests: So far Alice has asked me to find an item for her she lost, which led me to the Mad Hatter who asked me to take some photos for his album. Cinderella has asked me to find 3 items for her etc. I think there are over 100 quests.
Fast Pass is activated by raising both arms, if you don't feel like walking the whole park to get to your favorite Land or Ride.
The Kinect controls: Are well done with a bit of practice, pointing to walk works well, you don't have to point with your arm straight out to walk it can be low minimizing fatique, you can move your arm to turn/rotate or move your shoulders. It all comes naturally after a little while, once you remember to lower your arm to stop.Read more ›
You pick an avatar and move him through a combination of quests and experiences set in the Disneyland park. The game has a faithful rendition of Disneyland itself that you can wander freely through. You can get your avatar to walk (well, trot really) pretty much anyplace you wan go normally in the park, just by pointing forward to walk, or to the sides to turn. (works better than it sounds). There's also a park map you can access that lets you jump to different places in the park if you don't feel like taking the time to walk there, which is a nice timesaver.
Some rides (such as the teacups) you can ride and have it look like the real thing. Others - such as the matterhorn, big thunder mountain railroad, and the haunted mansion - are mini-games which follow the theme of the ride, but not the actual structure of it. There's reasonable variety to the games, and I really enjoyed them. The voice acting is also quite good, as you would expect from a disney-branded title.
The disney characters play a prominent role in wandering around disneyland. You can collect their autographs, hug them, dance with them, or high five them. You can also stop in some of the shops and buy clothes and pins for your avatar.
One of the best things about this game: it's just as fun to watch as it is to play! My toddler and my sleepy wife were both spellbound as I played for the better part of an hour.
The controls are a little too sensitive for my tastes, but at least they're responsive. I figure I'll get more used to them over time.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this because kids were bored during summer break. My kids are 6 years old girl and 4 years old boy. Oh my god it is a big hit! Read morePublished 9 days ago by AKR
My nieces LOVE this game. (I purchased for them.) Happy with purchase!Published 11 days ago by A Carr
Great way to let out some energy on these day it's to hot to go outside. Was a birthday present and everyone loves to o play.Published 20 days ago by Emily Garrow
Maybe it gets better? Maybe I shouldn't have played after having a migraine all day?
But I ended up shutting this game off after about 20 minutes of running around main... Read more
It's just like being in Disneyland again! Except the characters talk and no lines. To the makers of this game: Please make a California Adventure Park too!Published 1 month ago by MC
My sister loves it! She and I both love flying to Neverland. Walking around takes some getting used to, it's all in the arms. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Katie
Absolutely love this game. Rented it from a place for my sister and she fell Inlove so I bought it on here. It's a great way to stay active and have fun! The family loves it! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer