Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - Xbox 360” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 56% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Get in the game. Scan yourself in using Kinect to become a character in five different Pixar movie worlds.
- Cooperative play. You'll never feel alone while playing Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure, play with a friend or look to your Pixar friends to help you in each adventure.
- Explore and discover. Work with a friend to solve puzzling obstacles or team up with a Pixar character to find hidden secrets.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure, invites families and fans of all ages to experience the worlds of five beloved Disney Pixar films like never before. Through the magic of Kinect for Xbox 360, scan yourself into the game to become a unique character in five Pixar worlds.
From the Manufacturer
Enter our worlds
Put yourself into the action:
Use KinectScan to become a unique character and help your Pixar friends in five vibrant Pixar worlds. Become a super spy in Cars, save the day as a robot in Toy Story, adventure through Paris as a clever rat in Ratatouille, stop Syndrome as a super hero in Incredibles, and help Karl as an intrepid Wilderness Explorer in UP.
Explore and discover:
Experience the sights and sounds of each Pixar world as you solve puzzles and uncover hidden secrets. Meet new friends and unlock adventures as you progress.
Your living room is your new playground! Team up with friends and family to help your Pixar friends. Kinect allows anyone to instantly become part of the action. Share special awards and achievements online using KinectShare.
- • Fast-paced Adventure
• KinectScan - Play the leading role as a unique character in your own Pixar story
• Full Body Movement/Gameplay
• Puzzle Solving
• Cooperative Gameplay with Pixar characters or another player
• Explore faithfully rendered Pixar worlds (immersive worlds)
• Unlock in-game content and characters
Top Customer Reviews
What we like:
- two players can play together in a split screen or share a single screen
- one player can opt out without stopping the game (just step out of the game area and it automatically converts to a single player mode)
- menus are fairly easy to navigate
- interesting levels that offer a variety of physical, problem solving, memory, and accuracy play
- the games and activities are true to the Pixar characters and their worlds
- you can skip the treadmill if you play with your kids
What we don't like? There is very little we dislike about this game. Sometimes we can't tell who is the controller when we switch players, but we are probably confusing the game. The age of players in our house are - 37, 45, 8, an 6.
This does require some space. We have a long and narrow living room with the television set up on one of the long ends. This allows us to be about 6 feet away from the Kinect sensor. We have about 5 feet to move side to side, so it gets a little crowded when we have two players up. I would also suggest wearing workout shoes if you are playing on a hard surface. My legs and feet were killing me after 30 minutes of running and jumping in place.
This is definitely a game I would highly recommend to friends and family.
We play it together - it's challenging enough to keep adults entertained; the other night, I had a 64 yo grand dad jump in (literally) and get into his first Xbox game ever. He was fascinated.
It's kept us active through the frozen days - and we've not come close to exhausting all the adventures. Probably only a fifth or less of the way in. (We've also been challenged enough to play an adventure over and over, and found twists each time.)
Cannot wait to see what else these guys come out with.
One minute they are running, the next they are swimming, climbing, sliding, flying, all as their favorite Disney heroes. If they had this kind of stuff around when I was a kid, I would have never left the house. But never fear - more often than not, after playing, both of my kids collapse in a fit of exhaustion after running in place or swinging their arms trying to swim.
The moves (running in place, flying, jumping, swimming, etc.) are all intuitive, but are aided by graphics on the screen, so even the youngest of kids (probably 4 or so) can get into it. The sense of motion, interaction and involvement is real, especially on a big screen, with the surround sound turned on.
My 4 and 6 year olds absolutely love this game. Its incredibly fun to watch my two kids play cooperatively and figure out puzzles, then race to the finish line. The levels are challenging, but not overly so. Graphics are fun and crisp. Characters are interactive, but not annoying.
Great execution, awesome gameplay. Definite repeat game play fun, too.