Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 14, 2012
We have had our Kinect sensor since they first came out and have always had issues mounting the ideal position for it. We have had it under the set, under with zoom, and above the TV. Our makeshift mount for the above the TV worked at first as we have a Samsung 55" Touch of Color TV that has a glass bezel frame. Most commercial mounts didn't appear that they would fit our set. However, when we found this model of Kinect Mount at low cost, we had nothing to lose. We got it in a plain packaging, no instructions. However, it was the greatest thing as it met all the needs we could've hoped for. The photo makes it look like cheap knockoff plastic design. It is not. It's the sturdiest thing we've tried so far and even has locking clips to secure the sensor to it. Repositioning is a breeze! Try it!
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 13, 2013
This mount is not an officially licensed by Microsoft product, but it fits the Kinect and holds it atop the TV without a problem. If you shake it, there is some wobble but there is no danger of it falling off. You can't expect anything more for the price.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 2, 2017
My TV is on a low TV stand and I was having a lot of trouble getting the Kinect to see me. I was constantly getting error messages that the Kinect needed to be moved or raised, but I had nowhere to put it. The JINHEZO Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip was easy to install (sits right on the top of the TV) and solves my Kinect's visibility issue. I use my Kinect for Zumba and despite the movement in the room, the JINHEZO Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip holds the Kinect steady atop the TV. At $6, this is a no brainer. I definitely recommend the JINHEZO Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip,
on February 19, 2017
Kinect sensor locks in place = good.
The bracket isn't very supportive and thus, the unit falls off the TV sometimes = Bad.
I do have an older plasma TV that isn't waif thin. This may affect the ability to stay on the TV. Thinner TVs may work better with this mount.
on December 12, 2015
Well, the Kinect snapped on just fine, but the rear support is just loose and flimsy. I solved the problem by attaching it with 3m adhesive pads, and that will be enough of that. Would I buy another one? Probably, but only because the price difference is dramatic,and with a little red-neck enjinuity, you can get it to work just fine. Ya get what you pay for folks.

I couldn't replicate the problems people were having getting their Kinect to fit. Mine snapped on just fine. It's not perfect, but whatdagonnado?
on January 4, 2018
I have needed this item for so long and had no idea it even existed until a friend mentioned it and then I checked here and it’s perfect - the sensor was previously just on the cabinet and it would fall off or just not connect correctly. Now it is up on top of the TV out of the way and works great for Kinect games like Fruit Ninja etc. Would highly recommend it, SO easy to install it!
on July 2, 2015
I was not really expecting much for the price, as I haven't had the best history buying generic anything. HOWEVER, this is the best $4 I ever spent. My kinect used to sit next to my 50" HDTV in my living room, and rarely did it properly pick up my movements or voice commands. And every time I swiveled my TV, I would almost (read as every time) knock over my Kinect.

After two years of frustration, I bought this mount just to get the Kinect to where it could be used without driving me mad. And I was amazed at how big of a difference this mount made.

Now, two people of different heights can use the Kinect without being dropped out, Voice commands actually work, and the tracking picks up every move I make.

The picture makes this mount look flimsy and useless, but once you clip the Kinect sensor to it, you can literally turn it upside down and hold the mount like that without it falling out. The clips are very secure and the sensor doesn't move a millimeter on the mount.

Within two minutes, my Kinect was firmly attached to the stand, and the stand was hugging my 50" Sceptre HDTV that is barely half an inch thick. I even bumped the TV by accident while getting out from behind my entertainment center, and to my amazement the mount held on very tightly.

This mount makes my Kinect sensor useable, and is surprisingly sturdy. I cannot recommend this product enough to anyone with a Kinect.
on December 30, 2015
its a mount for the kinect. It generally works. the fact that the Kinect locks onto it is great, but the geometry of the mount arm, although adjustable, does not lend itself to working for all TVs. I ended up using packing tape to secure the arm to the back of my TV. My TV is 5 years old Samsung Plasma and is 4 inches thick, but I also cant see this working on my brand new 1 inch thick Sony Bravia without similar modifications (use of tape)
It works well for mounting the kinect if you are willing to do what is necessary to make it work, but it is not a complete mounting solution for your Kinext, hence the 3 star review
on September 7, 2017
I needed a clip to mount my Roku unit on top of my television after we mounted it on the wall. I was able to clip off the small plastic pieces from the top (since they don't clip into my Roku) and attach my Roku with hook and loop tape. It works perfectly! Such a simple idea solves such a big problem!
on June 16, 2017
We have a 55" curved Samsung tv, and I was not sure if it would work with the curve. Turns out it works just fine! I like that there's no adhesive you have to use...it just clips on. We've had it for six months now, and haven't had to adjust it or worry about it falling off.