Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

JINHEZO Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip
Size: Bracket|Color: Black (1 Pack)|Change

on December 17, 2012
Okay. Some of the reviews that I read about this item describe a problem with not being able to attach it properly to the Kinect. I found this to be true; however, I removed the foam rubber base from the bottom of the kinect that serves as an anti-skid surface and found that the kinect snaps perfectly secure to this tv clip. Since I'm clipping it to the top of my tv, I do not need the anti-skid foam-rubber piece.
72 helpful votes
73 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on March 13, 2013
This mount is not an officially licensed by Microsoft product, but it fits the Kinect and holds it atop the TV without a problem. If you shake it, there is some wobble but there is no danger of it falling off. You can't expect anything more for the price.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
37 helpful votes
38 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 24, 2016
Good buy. I didn't really know what I was expecting when I bought it. After just looking I'm thinking.. gravity... yeah it'll work I guess. But it actually stays put even while the kinect does it's auto detect thing. One thing is I can't angle the kinect down as much as I would like because then this doesn't hold as well, but it holds well enough. Maybe I just mounted my TV too high (ok yes I did I I've known it since I did it, but I won't admit it to anyone except you anonymous lot).

Anyway, it's been on my wishlist for a long time and I finally picked it up. Way better than the double sided tape solution I'd been using. The price is right and for how expensive the kinect is, and the fact you don't want it to fall off your TV and break, then you should buy something like this in order to keep it connected and be sure that you are going to have a safely secured device.

Please ask any questions, and also if this review was any help to you at all, please click the yes button below. Thanks for reading, hope this product is as good for you as it is for me.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on September 21, 2015
Just wanted to add my two cents in- After reading others reviews, I figured it was worth the chance for less than $4 to see if this would work for us. Our sensor couldn't pick up my 1 and 4 yr olds with it being positioned on the tv table down low. One reviewer stated something to the effect of "for the price, I expected a cheap knock-off version, but I got the real deal- metal, sturdy..." etc. I will say mine is lightweight plastic- BUT i'm not upset with that- for the price I paid, it's what I expected. I guess the other guy got lucky. :) Also, there were several who said the kinect sensor would not "click" into this mount as it is supposed to. One suggested removing the "no skid" padding and then it worked. I did NOT find this to be an issue. Straight out of the package, my sensor "clicked" in just as it is supposed to. I'm thrilled with this purchase! My sensor now is happily on top of the tv, and both little kiddos are "seen" and can play/dance together. The only reason I didn't give a full 5 stars is because it is slightly lightweight- it doesn't seem to "hold" it's position perfectly- but again, for less than $4, I'm okay with that... I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 23, 2014
This works best with a TV that is mounted flat and not pitched forward/ leaning at a down angle. Also best to zip tie the cable of the Kinect to the frame of the TV mounting bracket as to protect the Kinect just incase it falls. This product works on a principle of gravity and balance with a little grip. Looks real nice on my TV, but now I feel like my Xbox is watching me all the time. Have fun.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on November 14, 2012
We have had our Kinect sensor since they first came out and have always had issues mounting the ideal position for it. We have had it under the set, under with zoom, and above the TV. Our makeshift mount for the above the TV worked at first as we have a Samsung 55" Touch of Color TV that has a glass bezel frame. Most commercial mounts didn't appear that they would fit our set. However, when we found this model of Kinect Mount at low cost, we had nothing to lose. We got it in a plain packaging, no instructions. However, it was the greatest thing as it met all the needs we could've hoped for. The photo makes it look like cheap knockoff plastic design. It is not. It's the sturdiest thing we've tried so far and even has locking clips to secure the sensor to it. Repositioning is a breeze! Try it!
33 helpful votes
34 helpful votes
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 2, 2017
My TV is on a low TV stand and I was having a lot of trouble getting the Kinect to see me. I was constantly getting error messages that the Kinect needed to be moved or raised, but I had nowhere to put it. The JINHEZO Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip was easy to install (sits right on the top of the TV) and solves my Kinect's visibility issue. I use my Kinect for Zumba and despite the movement in the room, the JINHEZO Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip holds the Kinect steady atop the TV. At $6, this is a no brainer. I definitely recommend the JINHEZO Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip,
on February 19, 2017
Kinect sensor locks in place = good.
The bracket isn't very supportive and thus, the unit falls off the TV sometimes = Bad.
I do have an older plasma TV that isn't waif thin. This may affect the ability to stay on the TV. Thinner TVs may work better with this mount.
2 helpful votes
on September 7, 2017
I needed a clip to mount my Roku unit on top of my television after we mounted it on the wall. I was able to clip off the small plastic pieces from the top (since they don't clip into my Roku) and attach my Roku with hook and loop tape. It works perfectly! Such a simple idea solves such a big problem!
on July 2, 2015
I was not really expecting much for the price, as I haven't had the best history buying generic anything. HOWEVER, this is the best $4 I ever spent. My kinect used to sit next to my 50" HDTV in my living room, and rarely did it properly pick up my movements or voice commands. And every time I swiveled my TV, I would almost (read as every time) knock over my Kinect.

After two years of frustration, I bought this mount just to get the Kinect to where it could be used without driving me mad. And I was amazed at how big of a difference this mount made.

Now, two people of different heights can use the Kinect without being dropped out, Voice commands actually work, and the tracking picks up every move I make.

The picture makes this mount look flimsy and useless, but once you clip the Kinect sensor to it, you can literally turn it upside down and hold the mount like that without it falling out. The clips are very secure and the sensor doesn't move a millimeter on the mount.

Within two minutes, my Kinect was firmly attached to the stand, and the stand was hugging my 50" Sceptre HDTV that is barely half an inch thick. I even bumped the TV by accident while getting out from behind my entertainment center, and to my amazement the mount held on very tightly.

This mount makes my Kinect sensor useable, and is surprisingly sturdy. I cannot recommend this product enough to anyone with a Kinect.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.