Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 431 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 467 reviews
on February 18, 2017
This is an excellent duo. You get the best of both worlds.. It comes with 2 discs.. On one it has track and field, bowling, boxing, just to name a few and on the other it has darts, golf and much more. We don't get to explore many other games as we like to stick to the one's we know how to play and like. I would highly recommend this. It is a Kinect game so the sensor is needed.
I would have given it a 5 but mine came in a broken case.. But none the less.. It is still functional and still can close.
on November 16, 2013
You can't go wrong with this game even if you already have Kinect Sports. I searched and searched for a Kinect Sports Two at a reasonable price, but only found it for well over $30. How you get both Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports TWO for under $20 is beyond me.

I have read a few reviews complaining about the Basketball and another sport (can't think of it off the top of my head), but you MUST have an internet connect for your Xbox 360 as it is an "add-on" and must be downloaded. You do not need Xbox Live Gold, but just Xbox live, which means a login in and internet connect.

All-in-all, TWO thumbs up!!!
on March 4, 2015
I had purchased Kinect sports season 1 and 2 when they were first released years ago and when I saw I could purchase the games with additional content for just $20 I jumped at the chance. Like others have commented, instead of receiving one all inclusive disc that would eliminate disc swapping the games are contained on 2 separate discs, and as far as I can tell they are identical to the ones I purchased years ago just without the additional content such as basketball and other mini games. You get the additional content by using the all access pass code included in the disc case. In retrospect if I had known I was going to get 2 discs identical to the ones I already had it would have probably been easier to just purchase and download the all access pass code directly from Microsoft. I haven't compared pricing but I believe It would be about the same as my purchasing this 2 disc set. I guess the only plus in my case is that I now have a spare set of game discs in case one of them gets damaged. Bottom line is that if you already have the season 1 and 2 discs it would probably be easier and possibly less expensive to just purchase the all access pass. code.
on January 30, 2017
Transitions a bit slow between actual sporting events. If you are really competitive this might drive you nuts. It's not very accurate... example: throwing darts, javelin, etc... You'll have to accept it's only a game! Not that user friendly to navigate quickly through either. I wish more than only 2 people could play, especially during the events that you take turns one at a time. It shows all these fake scores of other participants, I thought if you stepped up you could go next... Nope, only the 2 people that are signed on. Bummer... I wouldn't spend a lot on it. For the right price, it's another alternative to game night with my daughter.
on April 10, 2013
Amazon always has the best prices on Kinect games and all my XBox game purchases are through them.

Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection has 2 discs covering all the games in the Kinect Sports series. If you have those 2 discs already, this is not for you.

A word on the games :

These games are pure fun and can be played with friends on XBox Live. Imagine playing this with your friend in Germany - pure madness! Best part is the workout you get out of these. Amazing! This should be in every XBox Kinect owner's games list.
on January 10, 2016
Fun, fun, fun. I was actually shocked how accurately this game reads my movements. And it reacts to my movements fast, no lag that I can notice. I let my dad play who is an avid tennis player. And he said it is way more realistic then the Nintendo version that I had him play first. The only thing Nintendo has going for it is that you are holding something in your hand and it is almost like holding a tennis racket. But I've heard it is possible to hold an actual racket with Kinect (I haven't tried it myself)

As far as other games, we enjoyed all of the games even the challenge games. Overall this is a really, really good addition to our game library.
on September 6, 2017
the games all work well and my little girl has not had any trouble with it.
on July 13, 2016
I just got this game today and I can say that it was near perfect no scratches and came with the materials that usually come with when its new. And played it today it was pretty fun!!!
on March 5, 2015
I've been having so much fun with this. I haven't tried all the games yet but I plan on it. The ping pong did not register some of my motions but it was still a very fun game. The bowling was great but a little to easy though the next couple of days my legs were sore because I had done a lot of lunges (haha). This is one of those games that allows me to get off the couch and get exercise but I'm having so much fun I don't feel like I'm exercising.
on April 3, 2017
Quality product at a great price, excellent deal, would buy again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.