Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Kinectimals” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 75% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
+ $0.00 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Bond with him
- Talk to him
- Cheer him on
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
When you meet your Kinectimals cub for the first time, something magical happens. A friendship is immediately formed, and you quickly begin imagining all the wonderful places you'll explore and the curious things you'll discover together. Kinectimals has five different exotic animals to choose from, each one of them more adorable than the next. Teach them commands, play with your animal and compete in contests. This is the beginning of a wonderful and lasting friendship.
Top customer reviews
Once you get signed in, my 6 year old loves it and it works great.
I won't go into detail, but if you are having issues signing into a profile and getting your game to save - read on.
This thread solved my problems. It discusses problems with a disney game, but we were having the same problem with Kinectimals.[...]
(May I add - It's lame that you have to do this in order to save the game. Especially since it isn't in the instruction booklet.)
1. Switch the xbox on
2. Sign in to your profile if you are not already auto signed in
3. On the dashboard go to the Settings blade and enter the Kinect Settings
4. Start Kinect ID
5. Go through the whole process and finish playing Kinect ID, at the very end, it should ask you to wave, do this and the system should say it has recognized you successfully.
6. Finish Kinect ID and return to the XBOX360 dashboard
7. Start the game.
8. Once on the start screen of the game, pressing the start button should begin to identify you. Once it has finished this you should be told you have been recognized correctly and you should be able to proceed to your save files.
This is a copy/paste from this link.
My 5.5 y/o boy loves this game.
By the time I get it set up and get the game going he has lost interest and the rest of the family takes turns trying to figure out how to dig for treasure by motioning scooping water into our hands?
We have found better luck with Kinect Adventures, sports, and dance themes for bridging the age gap and having immediate gratification for the younger attention span. I am leaving it at 3 stars to be neutral for the readers who have calm players in the 4-7 age range. My 10 yr old played to be nice and advanced the farthest but it wasn't enjoyable for anyone.