+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Bond with him
- Talk to him
- Cheer him on
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When you meet your Kinectimals cub for the first time, something magical happens. A friendship is immediately formed, and you quickly begin imagining all the wonderful places you'll explore and the curious things you'll discover together. Kinectimals has five different exotic animals to choose from, each one of them more adorable than the next. Teach them commands, play with your animal and compete in contests. This is the beginning of a wonderful and lasting friendship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once you get signed in, my 6 year old loves it and it works great.
I won't go into detail, but if you are having issues signing into a profile and getting your game to save - read on.
This thread solved my problems. It discusses problems with a disney game, but we were having the same problem with Kinectimals.[...]
(May I add - It's lame that you have to do this in order to save the game. Especially since it isn't in the instruction booklet.)
1. Switch the xbox on
2. Sign in to your profile if you are not already auto signed in
3. On the dashboard go to the Settings blade and enter the Kinect Settings
4. Start Kinect ID
5. Go through the whole process and finish playing Kinect ID, at the very end, it should ask you to wave, do this and the system should say it has recognized you successfully.
6. Finish Kinect ID and return to the XBOX360 dashboard
7. Start the game.
8. Once on the start screen of the game, pressing the start button should begin to identify you. Once it has finished this you should be told you have been recognized correctly and you should be able to proceed to your save files.
This is a copy/paste from this link.
My 5.5 y/o boy loves this game.