Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on May 28, 2015
I have used this product for years and this is ABSOLUTELY FAKE. It is too thick and heavy. Once you put it on your lids you feel it caking and drying hard under your eyes - this product usually feels light with a little bit of freshness (almost like peppermint) to it on your skin.
I would like my money back but they won't give it to me. FAKE.
on September 29, 2015
I've used this eye cream for years and I can tell you that the product I was sent was not the real Kinerase product. This was half filled with some kind of gunk!
on March 26, 2015
I love this product ! Have been using it for 5 years. Never had a problem until I started ordering it from Amazon at the discounted price. There is less than 0.5 ounces in the bottle. It product is very thick and does not pump well . After one or two uses, the pump stops working. Have to open the bottle and use a q tip to get it out .I wonder if there is a difference from the $55.00 amazon price and the 95.00 Kinerase price in the amount and consistency of the product.
Would like to keep using the product sold from Amazon but not if it is not the same.
on April 12, 2013
I am completely impressed by Kinerase and the immediate results. This is my first review of a beauty anti-aging product because I have never been completely satisfied before. I also ordered some "samples" of their eye firming creme and their "boost serum." I kid you not; my eyes are more youthful looking and yes, lifted. I have been using botox and Juvederm for years and have been wanting to find a skin line that gave me impressive results so I could leave behind the frozen look. I will look no further!
on December 31, 2013
If you are wondering whether or not you should spend the extra money on this product, wonder no more. Kinerase works and works amazingly well to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You cannot imagine how great this product truly does work until you've used it for a year and then stop using it for just 2 weeks. The difference is unbelieveable. Science proves that Kinerase should work and my experience proves that it really does
on March 17, 2014
I'm 63. I've just purchased my 5th container of this. I use it in the morning before any other product. Let it dry and apply other products to your face while it does. Sometimes I add a small amount of a more emollient eye cream on top, just dabbing with my ring finger. When you apply Kinerase eye, gently pat & lift your lid with your ring finger to your eyebrow. (You should do that with all face products, up, up, up; remember gravity is pulling down, down, down.) I can see a difference when I use Kinerase eye lift, not so much the other high-quality eye creams I use. It's not plastic surgery, but you will see a difference in the lift in your eyelids compared to when you don't use it. I use a very lifting emollient cream at night. But for daytime when you are seen, the Kinerase makes a difference compared to NOT using it. And it lasts forever. Just a tiny bit does the whole eyelid, not a full press of the pump. I love it!
on July 30, 2017
Did not have just viewed
on April 3, 2014
I've been using Kinerase products for several years now. They really are wonderful & don't tend to irritate my somewhat sensitive skin. I only use the Extreme Face Lift at night along with a good moisturizer. During the day I use a different Kinerase product, so this bottle of Extreme Face Lift lasts a long time. All products work differently for different people; this brand works for me while other brands I've tried & were recommended by magazines, etc. haven't worked. I definitely notice a smoothness to the feel of my skin, and it feels tighter. Overall, it is pricey, but a little goes a long way and I've seen benefits for my skin.
on June 6, 2015
I am convinced that this product was not made within the last year. The color was not clear and it should have been. I don't believe that it is being manufactured any more and what I received was from surplus stock!
on December 6, 2014
I really wanted to love this eye cream but it was so irritating I couldn't sleep after applying it at night. I considered that maybe I wasn't careful enough when applying so I tried it a second time and my eyes starting tearing again as soon as I went to bed. I do have sensitive eyes but this was ridiculous. I've used eye creams for years and never had such a reaction, so I returned it and finally purchased Shiseido's eye cream which I've been wanting try for a long time. I'm glad I did, well worth the money.