Kinesio Pre-Cut Application Foot Tape
|Price:||($6.71 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
- All Kinesio Tape products are shipped with the ‘Authentic Kinesio Product’ Seal that contains the signature, trademarked ‘K’ icon along with the product’s Batch ID#
- The Leader – Kinesio launched the kinesiology tape market in 1979. Dr. Kenzo Kase’s research, testing and development have ensured Kinesio as the top choice for medical professionals and patient care.
- Support – Kinesio Pre-Cut tape strips target specific areas of the body, including the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee, Wrist and Foot. Each tape kit provides unique support for minor pain and strains while decreasing swelling and bruising.
- Simplicity – Easily apply kinesiology tape without assistance from a medical professional. Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of tape strips and step-by-step application instructions.
- Care – Enhance active recovery and performance with a Pre-Cut Kinesio Tape Kit that contains exactly what you need to alleviate pain. Kits include I, Y and Fan-style strips that impact tendons, ligaments, fascia and even deep muscle tissue.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Foot Support is designed to address plantar fasciitis, to provide support of the arch of the foot and to alleviate associated pain. Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of tape strips and instructions. Each Foot Support application comes with one blue I-strip and two pink fan strips cut from genuine Kinesio Tex Tape Gold. Plantar fasciitis is a very common source of foot and heel pain. The condition occurs when the long fibrous plantar fascia ligament along the bottom of the foot develops tears, resulting in pain and inflammation. The most common symptom is a burning, stabbing, or aching pain in the heel of the foot. Mornings, when climbing out of bed and placing pressure on the ligament, pain may be particularly acute. Pain usually decreases as the tissue warms up, but may easily return again after long periods of standing or weight bearing, physical activity, or when getting up after long periods of inactivity or sitting down. Foot ailments can drastically curtail your activities, whether they run to strenuous exercise, playground duties or simple standing and waiting. Depend on Kinesio Dynamic Foot Support to keep you to your busy schedule.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.75 x 2.5 x 0.25 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Item model number : 0850989002287
- Date First Available : April 29, 2011
- Manufacturer : Kinesio
- ASIN : B00D1AIHVA
- Best Sellers Rank: #210,949 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
KT Tape Original Cotton Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Athletic Tape, 20 Pack, 10” Cut Strips
Kinesio Taping - Elastic Therapeutic Athletic Tape Tex Gold FP - Beige - 2 in. x 13 ft
KT Tape Pro Synthetic Kinesiology Therapeutic Sports Tape, 20 Precut, 10” Strips
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please don't spend your money on this product. K-Tape or Mueller k-tape are the brands to go with if you want actually foot pain relief.
Maybe if you buy this and take it into your PT, they might be able to apply it for you and it would stay on and work properly.
Otherwise, it is an intriguing idea, but it didn't work for me.
Probably wont get the feet ones again.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.