- Hardcover: 784 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (November 11, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323287530
- ISBN-13: 978-0323287531
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,689 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System: Foundations for Rehabilitation, 3e 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
essential textbook for your library. I have been teaching musculoskeltal anatomy and biomechanics for the last 31 years, and this is the finest
book on this specific subject I have seen.