- Series: Kinesiology
- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (October 5, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323069444
- ISBN-13: 978-0323069441
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 43 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #114,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kinesiology: The Skeletal System and Muscle Function, 2e 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
- Use X-Ray to get the most important concepts Learn more
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Kinesitherapeute, cadre de sante 5CDS), docteur es sciences en biomecanique (PhD university of Strathclyde, Ecosse). Enseignant a l'ENKRE Saint-Maurice, l'IFMK d'Assas et l'IFPP Danhier Paris
Top customer reviews
This is a great book, its strength is the excellent information organization. Good overview of systems and logical progression of details. I first got this book from the library, and decided very quickly that I wanted to own it. I have no issue with a 6+ year old text book for $2 + shipping. No need to pay full price for content that doesn't drastically change with time, the text book industry is more or less a racket, always coming up with new editions to keep the students broke while making a profit on basically rehashed material. Really! there are no new parts in the body.