- Series: Kinesiology
- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (October 5, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323069444
- ISBN-13: 978-0323069441
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (38 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #56,870 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kinesiology: The Skeletal System and Muscle Function, 2e 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Try the eTextbook for free
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
- Use X-Ray to get the most important concepts Learn more
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great book, its strength is the excellent information organization. Good overview of systems and logical progression of details. I first got this book from the library, and decided very quickly that I wanted to own it. I have no issue with a 6+ year old text book for $2 + shipping. No need to pay full price for content that doesn't drastically change with time, the text book industry is more or less a racket, always coming up with new editions to keep the students broke while making a profit on basically rehashed material. Really! there are no new parts in the body.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Overall great book, it was required for my class, some parts are confusing though.Published 1 month ago by Megg Macie
Good book to add to your library - good for Massage therapists or OT or anyone interested in anatomy and physiology. A good companion book. Great definitions and pictures.Published 5 months ago by Viktoria M.
Best Kinesiology book!! We use these in our school!!!
I'm using this book for school, but I'm glad I bought the electronic version, because I will definitely refer to this book for future reference. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Roy Stull