- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Anuva Products when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Kinesiology Tape - Professional Quality - Downloadable Taping E-guide (Finger Print tape)
|Sale:||$7.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$12.86 (64%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- DON’T JUST EXERCISE-- ANUVASIZE ! adding ANUVA Kinesiology Tape, properly applied, will enhance your workouts so that you get the MAXIMUM results for your efforts. Remember to ANUVASIZE when you exercise
- ANUVA KINESIO TAPE: works with your body and uses hypertonic stimulator technology & lymphatic drainage to reduce swelling and to enhance performance by preventing or relieving spasms and cramps in overused or injured muscles
- WATER RESISTANT TECHNOLOGY: Weather you are a swimmer, jet skiing, or relaxing in a hot tub, the ANUVA KTape fingerprint adhesive pattern will let your skin flex and breathe without pulling off, tearing, or loosing it's adhesive bond while even completely submerged.
- ANUVA FINGER PRINT ADHESIVE PATTERN: the adhesive backing on our KTape has a finger print like pattern to keep its bond strong and to let your skin breathe and flex without deforming, stretching out of place, or tearing. It is the Olympic standard in influencing performance to stimulate hypotonic muscles by promoting lymphatic drainage and increasing overall joint support and health.
- TREATMENT: Properly applied, ANUVA KTape can be used to treat a range of injuries, strains, or conditions. Including but not limited to: torn ACL, MCL recovery, nerve pain, Plantar Fasciitis, shin splints, back pain, neck strain, knee stability or pain, sciatica pain, and nerve manipulation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
•DON’T JUST EXERCISE-- ANUVASIZE ! adding ANUVA Kinesiology Tape, properly applied, will enhance your workouts so that you get the MAXIMUM results for your efforts. Remember to ANUVASIZE when you exercise. ANUVA Kinesiology Tape is a therapeutic tape that relieves pain and sore muscles .Its advanced technology provides instant pain relief without the traditional strapping methods and adhesive bandages. • The Anuva brand Kinesiology tape is endorsed by both professional physical therapists and professional personal trainers. The finger print tape adhesive design is a proven design that goes on easy and stays on. It is designed to work with your body and flex with your muscles to help enhance performance by preventing or relieving spasms and cramps in overused or injured muscles. • Whether you are into swimming, running, dancing or work on your feet all day, if you want to perform at your best, this Kinesio tape is for you. It comes in a continuous 16.4 foot long rolls NOT pre-cut so you can cut it to the size and shape you need for your specific injury or performance requirement using the FREE down loadable taping instructions. (eliminates waste) • Provides maximum support to help in the speedy recovery of injuries to muscles or joints without restricting range of motion. whether you are looking for a sport tape or knee tape this therapeutic tape is your answer. So if you are a teacher, waiter or waitress, construction worker, or office person who works at the computer all day you will benefit from the Anuva Kinesiology tape. Because it is a water resistant tape it stays put even after swimming or showers ( if correctly applied) We have included a down loadable quick start taping instructions guide for your convenience. * * CAUTION * * DO NOT EXPOSE UNUSED TAPE TO EXTREME HEAT ( like leaving it in a closed car in the heat ) This may activate the adhesive and it can no longer be reactivated for use.
Top Customer Reviews
Since then we used it on my achilles tendonitis. I watched youtube videos and tried one of the methods. My foot was better in a few days.
mmy daughter has been complaoning of wrist pain. She met the "online screening" for carpal tunnel syndrome. We taped her through her fingers and up almost to her elbow, inside and outside her arm. Within 1 day she felt relief. The tape stayed on for 3 days, then she took a day off and we reapplied it for another 2 or 3 days. It has bern a few weeks now and she has had no trouble with her wrist since taping it.
My mother came to visit. She had been to an orthopedic Dr. for back and hip pain and was still in some pain. The last day here I thought of taping her back. We watched YouTube videos and I taped up both sides of her spine and diagonal across her hip. The next morning when I asked, she said she had not even thought of her back, so it must be working. She kept it on when she flew home and did fine on the plane and the next day, today she is still not having pain. I just ordered her a roll of the tape!
so this one roll of tape has helped knee surgery and achilles tendonitis on people in their 50's, Carpal Tunnel on a teen and back pain on a 75 year old. I can't recommend trying this tape enough!
But, onky the flesh colored tape. I got the pink and it is hit or miss. Sometimes it holds for day, but like today it was loose on critical parts in minutes. I don't know what the difference is but don't buy the pink tape. I don't know about the other colors.