King Arthur, Almond Flour, Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Kosher, Finely Ground, 16 Ounces (Packaging May Vary)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Ingredients||'100% BLANCHED ALMONDS'|
|Brand||King Arthur Flour|
|Package Weight||1.05 Pounds|
About this item
- Finely ground almond flour seamlessly blends into sweet and savory baked goods: Blanched almond flour & super finely ground for excellent baking performance
- This flour adds richness and moist texture to all your recipes: Milled from blanched whole almonds, our fine-textured, certified gluten-free almond flour is full of protein, fiber, and good fats
- King Arthur Almond Flour is Non-GMO Project Verified; Certified Gluten-Free by The GFCO, a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG); Certified Kosher
- King Arthur Baking Company is a 100% Employee-Owned Company and a founding B Corporation
- We're now King Arthur Baking Company: Our name and logo reflect who we've always been and always will be: bakers who are committed to spreading the simple joy of baking
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About King Arthur Baking Company
We're an employee-owned company, every one of us bakers at heart. Our mission is to inspire connections and community by spreading the joy of baking. Founded in 1790, we've been committed to providing the highest quality flour and ingredients for over 225 years.
Grain Free Flour
Stock your pantry with these essentials for wholesome baking you can feel good about. We source the very best quality ingredients for baking, smoothies, and snacking because we believe eating well should taste good, too.
- Better nourishment starts with better ingredients
- Food to fuel your busiest days
Non-GMO Project Verified*
We use only the purest ingredients, free from GMOs. That's food you can feel good about.
*Certification ID #67706, issued 7/31/17
Committed to Quality
King Arthur Baking Company is 100% committed to quality, resulting in consistent baking performance and superior taste, every time.
Certified Gluten-Free* by the non-profit Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO), a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG).
* Certificate #63008, issued 1/31/18
Certified B Corp*
As a founding B Corp member, we are committed to using the power of business as a force for social and environmental good.
*Certification ID #67725, issued 11/30/17
Almond Flour Pizza Crust
Almond Flour Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl; set aside. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and oil together until frothy.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until evenly combined.
- Shape the dough into a ball and transfer it to a piece of oiled parchment. Brush the top with more olive oil and another sheet of parchment, then roll the dough to 1/4" thick. Remove the top piece of parchment and slide the crust and parchment underneath onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges have started to crisp and the crust begins to brown all over.
- Top the partially baked crust with your desired toppings, and return it to the oven. Bake for another 12 to 15 minutes, until any cheese has melted and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, and let sit for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing and serving warm.
- Store leftover pizza covered and refrigerated for up to 5 days.
- 2 1/4 cups (216g) almond flour
- 2 tablespoons (14g) coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons (25g) olive oil
- Product Dimensions : 2.25 x 6.35 x 9.45 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- UPC : 071012107018
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/KIOTJ
- ASIN : B00P6ESBIS
- Customer Reviews:
'100% BLANCHED ALMONDS'
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Deborah J Maggard on January 31, 2016
By toni on September 4, 2015
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.